period

why are my arms empty?
I move my arms around to try and find what i'm looking for but I feel nothing.
am i dreaming?
open your eyes dumbass.

My eyes flutter open and my suspicions were correct, there's nothing in my arms. I divert my eyes up to her side of the bed and I see a tiny lump in the bed completely under the covers. I first assumed it was a pillow but then I see a piece of black hair poking out and I now it's her.

I scoot up behind her and wrap my arms her but i don't feel her stomach, I instead feel her arms around her own waist. I lift the blanket up a tiny but and she's scrunched up into a ball with her arms around her waist and she slightly shaking.

Feeling a wave of panic go through me I gently shake her, she doesn't wake up and I move to her face and her eyes are closed but her eyebrows are scrunched. what the fuck is happening?

"Hey" I whisper, "baby?" I whisper again lightly tapping her cheeks. Her eyes finally flutter open and I'm met with her scrunching up again and then she widens her eyes huge and runs to the bathroom.

Thinking she was gonna throw up I calm down a little and I was about to make my way out the bed to comfort her before I see a speck of red on the sheets. now it all makes sense.

I quickly get up and go to the closet, leaving her for some privacy to do whatever it is girls need to do. I grab some comfy sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. I softly knock on the door and set the clothes down on the floor.

I then also go downstairs to get her some goldfish, ibuprofen and water. She needed to eat something with the ibuprofen so goldfish it is. When I make my way back upstairs I hear water running and the clothes on the floor are gone.

I set the stuff from downstairs on the bedside table and make my way to now clean up the bed. Knowing I needed to act fast before the blood completely ruined the sheets, I rip it off the bed and run to the second bathroom.

I shove the bloodied part into the sink and run the cold water. I squirt some washing liquid in for good measure and leave it to soak as I prepare the rest of the bed.

Grabbing fresh sheets from
the closet, I try and set it up nice but my man hands couldn't get enough coordination to put the damn sheets on properly.

After struggling for a bit, I manage to get she sheets on, I check the comforter for any stains too, not finding any I set it back on the bed and sigh in relief I managed to do all this in the time of her shower.

I quickly check on Aria making sure she was okay. Everything sounded perfect so I go back to the bloodied sheets and see that the stain is practically gone. Having some extra time, I scrub it with some brush Aria gave me a while ago and it helped even more to get the stain out.

Now all that was left was a little light red circle but that should come out in the wash.

When I come back into our room I see her exit the room and she starts sobbing when she sees me and the new sheets. I rush over to her and grab her pushing her into my chest.

"Why you crying sweet girl" I ask and she sniffles when she looks up at me. "Y-you didn't get m-mad. You cleaned e-everything up" she lets out another sob when she finishes her sentence and I laugh.

"Why would I be mad" I ask and she sniffles again. "Because I r-ruined your sheets a-and you g-gonna think i'm g-gross" she says and I grab her face making her look at me.

"You would never ever be gross okay? I would never ever get mad at you for something like that. I cleaned everything up, I brought some goldfish and ibuprofen for you. I even put a towel on the bed cause I know you're scared you'll leak" I say quickly leading her to the bed. She sobs again and my heart shatters.