airport

Me and Ace were packing our bags to go on some of Aces business trip. I'm not entirely sure what the point is this trip is but Ace demanded I come with him so I guess i'm also going.

He had told me about it way too late so now I'm stressing trying to pull together and decent suitcase for 2 weeks.

"Baby calm down, you don't need 14 outfits, there'll be a washer in the suite just wash your clothes there" he says as he looks at the insane amount of clothes scattered all over the floor.

"You could've told me that before I spent 3 hours planning these 12 outfits" i yelled getting more stressed i wasted my time. I hear him sigh and then start grabbing clothes off the floor and putting them on the hanger. "What are you doing" i ask confused as he continues picking up clothes. "I'm helping you" he simply says hanging up clothes.

"I'm sorry" I mumble. "I know your stressed darling and it's my fault i should've told you earlier i'm sorry" Ace says pulling me towards him and kissing me softly. "You know how i get when i'm stressed, i feel bad now" i whimper

"stop no feeling bad, it's ok i swear my love, c'mon now let's clean this up, take a quick break and then i'll help you okay?" he says kissing me, clapping his hands and then continues cleaning. I giggle and then help him clean it up.

after we finally finish cleaning everything up he grabs my hips and pushes me towards the bed as he pushes my down stomach first onto the bed. The lifts my so my whole body is on it. He leaves for a second before I feel him straddle my upper legs.

"What are you doing" i ask trying to look back. "I'm giving you a massage" he says happily taking my shirt off, taking his own off too so i didn't feel weird. He squeezes some lotion on my back before rubbing it in with a some pressure. "Keep moaning like that and we'll be massaging somewhere else" he whispers in my ear making my shiver. As he continues the massage he continuously moves his hands towards my boobs and down to my ass. Everytime I move his hands back to my back he mumbles something under his breath. "Are you trying to cop a feel or give me a massage" i ask "i'm always trying to cop a feel" he says moving his hands down to my ass again.

"Okay it's time to sleep" he says taking his pants off and pushing me under the blankets. "we didn't finish packing tho" i say pointing to a half full suitcase. "i picked a late flight for a reason" he smirks. He kisses me all over my face as a goodnight then says a series of I love yous before he pulls me close and rubs my back as I fall asleep in his arms.

In the morning, we got up to finish our packing as fast as we could. We didn't take as much time as I thought we would have. We now had 10 minutes before our scheduled time to leave the house.

Our remaining 10 minutes was of Ace lying on me watching TV. He claimed he wouldn't be able to touch me in public so he was trying to get in as much as he could.

I set a timer in case we fell asleep or got distracted so when the timer went off Ace still wouldn't let me go saying he still needed more. So as I pry myself from under him he gets up and schooched behind me as I walk towards my shoes. I slide my shoes on and then as I tell Ace to put his on, he pulls my on his lap on the stool and then puts his shoes on god knows how. (how tf do you speak scooch, schooch? You know when you slide your feet on the floor as you walk)

"lets goooo" i yell as we walk out the door. Ace grumbled something under his breath realising Kai and his girlfriend also were coming with us.

"Don't be rude Ace, Kai is very sweet" I say as we drive 2 blocks to Kais house. "He's a asshole" Ace says grabbing my thigh. As I was about to respond I hear my door handle jiggle and a Kai banging on the window with his nose squished upwards on the window. "Fucker" Ace says clicking the button repeatedly so his face gets pulled every which way. "oww" Kai whimpers as he rubs his nose. I unlock my door and open it to her Kais whimpering even louder. "Get your boogers off my car" Ace yells throwing his metal water bottle at him. "Stop abusing me i'll call child protective services" Kai says about to throw it back but realizes it would hit me so he gently puts it in my lap. "Good call their asses hopefully they'll take your ass away" Ace says smirking.

"Kai help your girlfriend she's struggling back there" I say as I notice Tara struggle to lift the suitcase into Aces trunk. "Shit" Kai says running over to her muttering a sorry with a kiss. She forgives him and then comes and sits in the car. "Hey Aria" Tara says "Hey Ace" she says again. "Hey" we both say, I say it nicely while Ace says it rudely earning a slap from me.

"Hit the gas big boy" Kai says clapping his hands and slapping Aces head. "Fuck off" Ace says pushing Kai back into the seat. "I swear to god Aria you better calm me down cause I'm really about to beat this bitch up" Ace says to me grabbing my hand and holding it close to him. "Kai stop don't make him angry I have to sit with him" I joke as Kai says sorry and then leans into Tara.

"It's crazy how soft these Ferrari men get around us girls" Tara says rubbing the cheek of a closed eye smiling Kai. "I know right" I laugh as I see Ace with the same smirk as he watches the road.

Soon after we make it to the airport. We were a bit late so we were hurrying to get our bags. Or at least the boys were since me and Tara were just standing back since they wouldn't let us touch the bags.

"Ok let's go" they say as they put the bags on those trolley things so it's easier to carry around. "I'm so excited" I say smiling as Ace looks down at me staring into my eyes with a little smile. He continues staring before I slap his cheek making him come back to reality. "Sorry" he says taking another look at me and then continuing the walk to our plane.

I thought we were taking a public plane but after we went through some special door we ended up outside and a private plane was waiting for us. How i don't know but i'm not complaining.

After we give our bags to the people and we board the plane the first thing Ace does the recline our chairs and pulls me into mine. He buckles me and then lays on my chest closing his eyes. Confused I ask him. "Why are you not wearing a seatbelt" "I'm used to these and plus i don't care about me i just buckle you in case." he says giving me a kiss and then laying back down. After a few minutes we took off and we had 5 hour long flight. After about 25 minutes I asked Ace if we could go somewhere else since it wasn't very comfortable in this seat and our position.

complying, he lifted my over his shoulder and walked to the back of the plane. Yelping I smack his butt making him smack him even harder and before I know it i feel air surround me and i slam into a bed. Thinking I would hit the ground I brace myself but then i feel the softest bed i've ever felt.

"did you think i'd hurt you" he says hovering over me. "no" i say simply pulling him down on me.

"Kiss me" he whispers. I roughly pull him into me making him fall flat on me. We continue kissing before I run out of breath and pull away. Ace pants and buried his face in my neck trying to find his breath.

"Fuck I love you" he whispers between breaths in my ear. "Got you out of breath" i ask playfully. "yeah" he sighs and he takes his shirt off then mine and pulls us under the blanket. After a few minutes he pulls my pants off and his claiming not enough skin was touching.

"Goodnight" I whisper running my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm good night love" he says kissing my neck, lips, cheeks and then nose before putting his head back into my neck going to sleep.

idk how i feel about this but i wanted to upload something so here you go.