spa day

"You have to" I say trying to grab his face. "No" he screams running out the bathroom. I try and run after him but he obviously faster so he made it all around the house before I lost him. I try and check everywhere asking anyone I come across but they all say no.

I cling onto the fluffy headband as I search all the closets but they were filled with random cleaning supplies.

"Ohhh Aceeeee," I sing as I stroll through the many hallways. Right as I turn the corner I decide there was only one way to get him to get out from where ever he was. I prep myself to do this about 20 more times till I get the right hall.

I walk a little bit before banging a wall, dramatically falling and then screaming out in pain. Nothing. "Well shit i'm already tired," I whisper to myself as I get up and go to the next hall. I had a good feeling about this hall.

Once again I walk a little bit before banging on the wall and dramatically falling, this time picking up some random glass I found and throwing it down for more effect. I hear scrambling and then a gasp from someone. I tilt my head up and see Kai with his mouth wide open.

"What happ-" he says before I shush him and get up. "I can't find Ace and I'm trying to make him come out" I whisper and he nods relieved I wasn't hurt. "I saw him run past Sanas room like 5 minutes ago" he says and I jump on him for a hug. "Thanks" I say running towards Sanas room.

"Who's gonna clean this up" I hear him yell, I run back, open a closet and throw a broom at him. "Thanks" I scream running away again.

Once I make it to Sanas hallway I do the same fall. This is too much physical activity. I bang on the wall, dramatically fall with a scream and clutch my ankle. Finally I hear yelling and my name being yelled.

Ace runs out of Sanas room with his eyes wide. Once he sees me sprawled up in a ball on the ground he rushes to me and drops to the floor. One hand flips me over while the other clutches my face.

"Are you okay" he frantically asks looking between my ankle and face. "No" I whimper trying not to laugh. "Shit" he whispers running his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't want you to get hurt I thought you would look in Sana room first" he says softly picking me up and leading me somewhere.

"I'm so sorry baby" he says resting his forehead on mine. "It's okay" I whisper as he continues walking. Once we make it to the kitchen he sets me on the island and goes towards the sink.

He runs a cloth under cold water and brings it to my ankle. He pulls up a chair and softly grabs it.

"Can you roll you ankle for me" he asks and I do a little bit pretending it hurts. "It doesn't look swollen" he says inspecting it. He shrugs and wraps the cloth around my ankle, the water from the cloth allowing it to stick to itself.

"Can you walk" he asks lifting me up and setting me on the ground. I wince and he sighs lifting me up. "I'm so sorry" he says again kissing me softly. "it's okay really" I say.

Once he carries me back to our room he grabs the headband from my pocket and puts it in his hair. "Do whatever you want" he whispers and I smile brightly. "Really" I ask and he nods "this is the least I could do". Through my exicetment I almost jump up and walk but I quickly realize I was 'injured'. I wince and sit back down, Ace lifts a questioning eyebrow at me but moves on to the bathroom.

When I tell him everything I need, he sets it all down on the bed and sits in front of me. He looks down at my ankle sadly before meeting my eyes. "Stop feeling bad" I slap his chest and he softly smiles at me.

I correct his headband since he was wearing it over his hair instead of pushing it back. I grab the face mask and the silicone brush to apply. I start with my own face grabbing the mirror Ace brought me.