insecure

"Wanna go to McDonalds baby?" I asked Aria as we sit on our bed. Aria was doing her homework and I lay on the bed, continuously annoying her, hoping she would give me some attention. God i'm an attention whore. Only for her tho, everyone else can fuck off.

"Yeah i'm hungry, gimme a sec to pack up and change," she flatly says as she finishes up her last math problem. I try to hide my giddiness as I finally get at least an hour where it's just us. No homework or other people getting in the way. Just us and food. I might have mentioned her favourite fast food so she was more inclined to say yes.

"Ok i'll be downstairs," I 'smoothly' say, my voice totally didn't crack from excitement. I clear my throat and walk out as she looks at me weirdly. When I close the door, I do a little skip and happy dance before containing my exposure and putting on my 'bad boy' complex back. I walk to the car to warm it up.

Shortly after I sat in the car, Aria strolled out, stopping for a second to lock the front door and looking around the neighbour hood as she makes her way to my car.

I drool over her outfit that hugs every part of her body perfectly. She's dressed in a short black crop top, light blue jeans and my black cap. I smile at her when she looks at me run out of the car to open her door.

Once I opened the door for her and she sat down, I see her squeal and do a little giggle as she's excited to get food

Once I opened the door for her and she sat down, I see her squeal and do a little giggle as she's excited to get food. I throw my head back a deep chuckle leaves my lips as she continues her dance.

"Ready love?" I asked, turning on the car and grabbing her hand in mine like always, giving it a little kiss. She smiles at me when I kiss her hand again. "Always," she responds back giving my hand a little squeeze.

•macdonalds•

"I'm so excitedddd" Aria yelled when we park in the McDonalds parking lot. I grab my wallet out of my pocket and pull my card out. I look over at Aria, checking if she would pull her card out but instead I see she's too distracted looking at the menu.

"I love you" I say giving her a soft kiss before making my way around to her door so I can open it. She blushes when I put my hand out for her to grab it. When she steps down, I kiss her red cheeks making her blush even more. "I can't believe you blush even though I do this every single time you enter and leave a car" I laugh. She shrugs basically running to the door. Damn she's hungry.

Once we make it into the McDonalds, Aria made quick work to go up to the line already knowing what she wanted, since she ordered it all the time. I try to wedge my larger body through the tiny spaces she squeezed through, trying to stand next to her. I grab her hand trying to pull her toward me but she didn't budge. I finally make it to her and hold her close hoping she wouldn't disappear again. The line goes down quickly and it's not our time to order.