makeover

"wake up" I whisper in Aces ear as I try and wake him up for the 5th time, I have things to do and places to do today but I need his pristine driving services to go anyway.

"No" he mutters making me sigh and think of the perfect way to make him get up. "If you get up i'll... do a strip show for you" I say making his turn his head toward me and open one eye. "I got one last night so can't bribe me there" he laughs grabbing my thigh. "You did not" i say blushing. "Oh but I did" he says rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you dressed" he asks noticing he was rubbing jeans. "I have places to be sir" I say as he nods at me. "and you need me to drive you everywhere" he says smirking at me. "precisely" i say making him laugh.

"5 more minutes" He says grabbing my waist and pushing me onto the bed so I was partially under him and he hovers over me.

"When's your appointment" he asks looking into my eyes and caressing my cheek with a little smile on his face.

"2" I simply say fixing his bed head with my fingers. "Hmm that leaves us 2 and a half hours to do anything, I have a few things in mind" he says leaning in to kiss me before I turn my lips into my mouth making him kiss my skin.

"excuse you" he says trying to pry my lips out of my mouth. "you'll bleed baby let go" he says softly making me let go before he quickly swoops down and kisses me. "Haha fucker" he says kissing me again. "i hate you" i say slapping his chest.

"say it again" he says running his fingers through my top of my hair. "what" i ask. "what you just said say it again" he says challenging me. "no" i say seriously. "why not you said it the first time" he says still challenging me. "because i don't hate you" i say making him softly smile. "that's what I thought" he answers kissing me again and muttering a i love you against my lips. I do the same and he pulls away with a big yawn.

"Ok let's go I guess" he says getting up off the bed and stretching letting out a very loud screech as he stretches. He looks over at me and laughs when he sees my weirded out face.

"your so cute" he says kissing my nose and then walking towards the bathroom. I take a few deep breaths to calm my fast beating heart and shallow breaths. "your supposed to follow me" I hear Ace yell from the bathroom making me laugh and then walk to the bathroom. "and why is that" I ask walking towards him. "because you have to be where I am always" he says grabbing my waist and putting me in front of him. We were both facing the mirror and he pinned my between his body and the counter.

"Am I supposed to stand here and watch you try and fail to spit over my head" I ask making him look down at me through the mirror. "why aren't you brushing either" he asks going to grab my brush. "I already brushed" I say gesturing to my clothes. "right" he says continuing his brushing.

After Ace finally finishes his routine we made our way into the closet. My outfit was picked by yours truly which consisted of light green fuzzy cropped cardigan and matching tube top, my pants were wide legged light blue jeans with white air forces.