apart

"WAKE THE FUCK UP,"

Is the first thing I hear when I wake up on this beautiful day. It really is such a peaceful way to wake up. I scoot closer to Ace as if it would make the obvious yelling stop.

His arms wrap around me tighter as if he was thinking the same thing but the yelling in fact does not stop. "WAKE UP," I hear again and then a smack of a pillow on my side.

"Shut the fuck up," Ace mumbles grabbing me and bringing me on a whirlwind as he turns his body around. I was now on the other side of him, his back facing whoever is there rather than mine.

"I know you did not just say that to me," I hear the same person say. It's Mila. I hear her scoff before she walks out the room.

"Tell her to leave," Ace whines grabbing his phone from the nightstand and looking at the time. 9:45. "It's too fucking early," he whines again slamming his head back down onto the pillow and holding me close wrapping the blanket around us as if hiding us.

"Never too early for a brother and bestie sleepover," a new voice says. Aces head shoots up and he looks behind him with his eyebrows scrunched.

"What the fuck are you doing here," Ace says referring to Kai who stands in front of our bed with a smile on his face. "We're having a brother sleep over tonight," he says again.

"If Aria suddenly turned into a guy and then into my sibling, no we're not," he says going back to sleep before Kai smacks his ass. "Get you're nasty hands off me," he says swatting Kais hand away from him.

"Yeah Aria get your hands off him," Kai yells pointing his finger at me. "She can touch me, you can't," he says grabbing my hand and holding it close to him.

"What do you mean brother sleep over," I ask Kai. "Me and Ace are gonna have a sleepover and then you and Mila will have one," he explains and I look down at Ace to see how his face is. He looks very unentertained as he listens to his brother.

"You're lying," he simply says. "Nope, it's true right Mila," Kai says looking up at Mila who nods her head. "He's right,".

"Sorry can't show, ill be busy," Ace shrugs. "Aria will be too," he explains further and Kai frowns. "Busy with?" he asks. "Getting my dick wet" Ace smirks giving my neck a little kiss.

"You wish, the only thing getting your dick wet tonight is water from your shower or some fucking lotion," Kai laughs smacking his knee as he laughs uncontrollably from his own laugh.

"Anyway, Aria get up we're going out, Ace you do whatever the fuck you want or whatever Kai has planned. But Aria get your ass up" Mila says clapping her hands as if telling me to hurry up.

"Hey hold up, you said sleepover, as in night time, it's not night time," Ace says pointing outside to the bright sun shining through. "Eh minor detail," Kai shrugs.

"Can you at least fuck off until we get ready?" Ace asks, Mila and Kai nod their heads as they walk out of the room. As soon as the door shuts, Ace jumps off the bed and runs to the window opening it and then running back to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he rips the blanket off my already cold body and he lifts me up bringing me toward the window. "If we jump out we can avoid them," he says putting me down and standing on a stool.

"I'll go first, you jump down and i'll catch you," he nods about to stick his damn leg out the window before I yell his name, grabbing his arm trying to stop him.

"I'm not jumping out the fucking window," I shake my head at his antics walking toward the bathroom. "But baby I don't wanna do that," he whines dragging his feet as he follows me toward the bathroom.