mini series- wedding 2

After a long evening yesterday and a long night (a/n: 😏) me and Ace crashed on our bed and slept for about 10 hours.

I was the first to wake up with Aces entire body crushed on top of me. Usually he would put his head or half his body on me but today his entire body was on me, I guess I woke up from not being able to breathe.

I cough from lack of breath and then push on Aces shoulder trying to get him off of me.

"Hmm no" Ace mutters still half asleep. "Hmm yes" I mock him.

"Why" he asks angry lifting only his head and looking at me with squinted eyes and his mouth slightly opened, his hair all over his forehead and poking out in every way.

"You look like a crackhead" I laugh brushing his hair with my fingers. "The sexiest crackhead to ever exist" he says kissing my neck and going back to sleep.

"Eh I've seen some sexier crackheads around" I say teasing him. He quickly lifts his head up and looks me in the eye with a scowl. "You wish you've seen someone sexier, you'd be blinded with their sexiness cause i'm so sexy, their sexiness would be out of this world you won't even know what hit you" he rambles kissing me lips before I turn away making him grab my chin and bring me back. "Kiss me" he says with his morning voice (a/n: i know y'all be liking that shit 😩) "No" I say trying to lift my head up from his reach. "Yes" he says lifting himself up and kissing me again, moving my head again he scoffs.

"Why, i need a kiss" he whimpers trying to kiss me again.

"You need one?" i ask laughing at his childish ways.

"Yes I do, i haven't had one in what... 10 hours" he says once again trying to kiss me.

"You were sleeping for those 10" i say smiling. "So? My lips were still deprived of these lips" he says squeezing my lips. "Wait did you say 10?!" i ask surprised "Yes 10, this dick wor-"

"NO" I scream covering his mouth. "Why we're alone" He says looking around the room as if someone was here.

"I want to keep my virgin ears" I say covering my ears.

"Ha everything about you is far from virgin" he says squeezing my chest and kissing my neck.

"Mama is gonna come in here any minute and see this" I say trying to hold in a moan.

"Mama?" he asks lifting gis head.

"We're engaged, you think she hasn't found out and is already here" i laugh making him look at me with a smile. "Say it again" he says pulling me closer. "What" i ask "Mama knows?" i ask. "No the first part" he says. "Were engaged?" i ask with a knowing smile. "i'll never get tired of you saying that" he says kissing my forehead.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WERE COMING IN" we hear Mama scream. "told you" i laugh reaching down on the floor and pulling our clothes up.

"Hold on a second mama" Ace yells pulling his pants on and then helping me since I had more to cover.

"Ok come in" he yells sitting up and pulling me next to him.

"Hiiii my babies" mama yells again running in and hugging us.

"Hi mama" we both say hugging her back.

"Show me the ring!" mama screams again looking for my hand.

"Stop screaming mama please we're tired" Ace groans putting his head on my shoulder.

"Oh shut up boy, non ho paura di piegarti sulle mie ginocchia e picchiarti a morte, non mi interessa quanto sei più grande lo farò" Mama yells again slapping Aces head off my shoulder.