baking

"I'm hungry," I randomly say as we sit on our bed doing absolutely nothing. Ace is laying on his side half asleep, I'm laying on my back scrolling through social media.

"What do you want," he asks, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arm around my waist. His head rests in the crook between my head and neck leaving soft kisses on my neck as he lays there waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know but I want something sweet, like cookies or cake or something," I say trying to figure out what I wanted to eat. "I also want french fries," I say not realizing I wanted those too.

"You always want french fries," he laughs shaking his head. "You're right," I laugh knowing I always want fries. I really could eat them all day everyday, potatoes in general are so good it's crazy.

"Let's go make cookies," I gasp, "That's such a good idea," I say congratulating myself on my idea. He groans tightening his hold on me and shaking his head no.

"Why?" I ask feeling sad. "I wanna lay here, you in my arms and doing nothing like we were just doing," he says running his hand up and down my waist. I slightly blush running my fingers through his hair making his groan.

"If you keep doing that i'm really not leaving," he says leaning into my hand. I now groan wanting him to get up. "Your want won't play out if i'm not here," I laugh suddenly getting up but I don't get very far as his arm keeps me down.

"How the fuck is your single arm capable of holding my entire body down," I yell trying to pry his huge arm off me. Unsuccessfully getting his arm off, I throw my body back down onto the bed giving up.

He grins and lowly snickers like a child putting his arm back around me and his head back in my neck. "I like this," he whispers kissing my neck and wiggling from excitement.

"I don't," I say emotionless. He gasps lifting his head and playfully glaring at me. "You don't like cuddling with me," he says, his mouth slightly opening in fake hurt. "I never said that, I said that right now I wanna get up and you're preventing me from doing so," I say.

"Fine," he pouts lifting his arm and letting me get up. I get up going toward the door but i realize he's not following me. "Why aren't you coming with me," I ask and he opens one eye looking at me.

"I wanna sleep and you wanna go so go," he says grabbing my pillow and cuddling it. "But i want you to come with me," I say walking back toward him and leaning against the bed. "I wanna sleep," he says turning around so his back was toward me.

"Fine then, i'll make the cookies myself, eat them myself, and then sleep myself," I say enunciating the fact what i would do it alone. "That's not fair," he says turning back around. "Why not," I ask.

"You're threatening me with the fact that we'll be apart, and then threatening the fact of you sleeping alone is just low," he says shaking his head. "You're sleeping alone right now," I say pointing toward the fact that he was on the bed and I wasn't.

"But I'm gonna be the one sleeping so I won't know. If we're apart I won't be able to sleep, especially if it's night. I need to have you beside me" he defends.

"So then come on," I say grabbing his arm and trying to drag him up. Obviously failing I try to walk away hoping he would follow. Before I leave, I lean down and pretend to kiss him but then lean away making him want a kiss but I don't give him one.

"That low baby," I hear him yell as I close the door and run down the stairs. I make it to the kitchen and start pulling out everything I need to make the cookies.

Flour, sugar, milk, butter, eggs, brown sugar, baking powder, and some M&Ms for chocolate. I loved putting M&Ms in my cookies, the crunch is better than chocolate chips.