prank gone wrong

ACES POV
"Why are you doing this?" Kai asks me as I set up a camera behind the TV. Aria has been super short with me and I wanted to make her feel better. Though this prank might make her feel worse, I wanted to have some fun.

Kai thinks this is a horrible idea but he's stupid so why should I listen to him.

"Because I want to," I simply say making sure the camera is facing the correct and and is ready to start filming. "She's gonna be so pissed," he tells me looking around the room at my set-up.

I'm gonna prank Aria to make it seem as if I'm cheating on her. I know, I know, it's crazy but I'm so bored and I wanna have some thrill in our lives.

I've got random clothes from Kai's girlfriend, Tara, closet and I threw them around the main entrance as if we were in a hurry to undress. I sprayed some walmart perfume i bought earlier today around the house and the clothes so she wouldn't recognize the smell. The perfume was burning my nose from how disgusting it was but it fit. I sprayed some of Arias perfume on my wrist to help calm me down and mask the smell.

I bought some skimpy underwear too that hangs on the doorknob, a bra 3 times too big for Aria, in front of the door and then pillows under the cover so it looked like someone was there with me.

Kai tried talking me out of it once again but I'm going through with this, i'll shut it down before it gets too crazy. Hopefully she doesn't leave me. That'd be bad.

It's been 15 minutes and Aria texted me she would be coming home soon so I prepare myself, taking my shirt off and laying on top of the pillows, as if I was looking down at her.

I kicked Kai out, his house being right next door but I knew he would wander in when shit goes down.

now all that's left to do is wait.
—————————-
ARIAS POV
"Thank you for the ride," I say to Mila as she drops me off at the front of our house. We went for a girls day out, shopping, eating lunch and getting our nails done.

I was so happy, I got new clothes for Ace and myself, my nails were in his favourite colour and I even brought his favourite drink.

I leave the car with my hand full of bags and make it to the front door. I unlock it and walk in being met with some clothes on the floor I didn't recognize and the smell of really disgusting woman's perfume overflowing the house.

"What the fuck," I whisper to myself as I see some tiny woman's clothes, seemed like club clothes. They weren't mine. I never seen these clothes before.

I drop my bags in the living room, bringing Aces drink with me so I could throw it in his god damn face. If this man is cheating on me i swear to god, he better hope he can run fast enough.

I make it to our bedroom door, up the stairs where I found more clothing, clothing seeming less coverage than the next. At our bedroom door, I see tiny panties hanging on the doorknob, a bra way too big to be mine, looked like some fucking DDs and Aces boxer on the ground.

I listen close from behind the door seeing if I could hear something. I hear some whispering, the bed creaking back and forth. I'm about to break this mans neck.

I barge into the room and see Ace look up at me with widened eyes, he looks down towards the bed and lays to cover whoever the fuck he was with.

"Hey," I say kindly waving my hand. "Hi," Aces voice wavers. "Having fun," I ask slowly setting the drink down on the table and putting my hair up in a bun.

"Wanna show me what your doing there?" I ask trying to peek to see if someone even was there but all I see is Aces body. Screw him and his gorgeous body. Not the time.