crash

FEW WEEKS AGO
ARIA POV
"Surprise!" I yell as I rip the blindfold off of Aces eyes. His eyes slowly adjust to the bright sun and then when he finally sees the surprise his mouth drops open.

"I-" is he says as stares at the car. "Baby," he whispers as his mouth stays dropped open.

I bought Aces dream car with the help of Kai. We obviously could afford it but I don't know why Ace never bought it. I decided to just buy him the car instead, in his favourite car colour of course, black.

The car was a Audi R8. He always talked about it and it was always open on some kind of device of his.

"Go check it out," I say pushing him forward as he just stood there staring at me. He walks down the stairs towards the car. The car had a big bow on it making it look all pretty.

"You like it?" I ask him as he opens the door and sits inside. "I fucking love it," he gasps looking around, feeling the feel of the chair and the wheel. "Thank you so much baby," he says jumping out of the car and running to me. He hugs me tight lifting me up, bringing my legs around his waist.

"I might just love the car more than you," he jokes laughing and kissing me roughly. "Shall we break the car in?" he smirks opening the back seat door.
—————————
PRESENT DAY
"Slow down," Mila yells as I start going extremely fast down a empty street.

This felt absolutely exhilarating going down this road at this speed. I was a very experienced driver so I knew I wouldn't crash.

I slow down when we start getting to a more crowded street. I can hear Milas deep breaths as she tries to regain her breath from my driving.

"I'm never fucking getting into a car  with you again," she yells with her hand on her chest still breathing very deeply. "Whatever," I laugh shaking my head. I drive at a normal speed down the street. I see a few cars behind me going crazy as they drive fast and seem to be trying to merge into the same lane.

"Woah look at them," Mila says pointing to her mirror where she watches the people fight in their cars. They were going fast, drifting towards each other, and honking their horns.

"Maybe pull over to the side, they're going fast," Mila tells me and I nod about to go to the side when one of the cars hits us. I don't even realize that's happening as I feel burning on my head and up my arms. Something hits my face and my head springs to the side hitting the window. Pain shoots through my body as the car starts skidding to the side as I lift my foot off the break.

We start sliding and I try my best to fight over the extreme pain and very blurry vision to stop the car. This is not happening. This is not happening. This is not happening.

I finally get the car to stop and I try my best to stay conscious and I look around, I see absolutely nothing except the blur of grass and the bright blue sky. That's a pretty sky.

I look to the right and see Mila. Mila. She's unconscious, blood dripping down her forehead and there's a shard of glass stuck in her forearm. "Mila," I whisper my voice shaking and barely working as I rey to yell her name. It feels like i'm yelling but I don't hear anything but a small whisper.

"Help," I whisper again trying to lift my arm but I can't move any of my body. "Ace," I whisper again trying to look around. All I could move was my eyes and head. "Ace," I whisper again as if he would magically appear and tell me everything was going to be okay. I wanted everything to be okay. Please be okay.

Right before I decide to let myself go to sleep as I so wanted to, I hear the sirens buzz through my ears. "I love Ace," is the last thing I whisper before my eyes drop and the darkness envelops me.
—————————
ACES POV
"Hello," I emotionlessly say as I pick up my phone. I was so tired and so wanted to have Aria here by me, I would hold her and we would take a nap I so wanted.