mini series- wedding 4

I look in the mirror to make sure I look good and my makeup isn't ruined by all the chaos and delicious food I've been eating.

I look good, I have a hot ass man waiting to marry me and my stomach is full what more could I ask for?

"You ready love?" Dad asks me Mom and him look me over with tears in their eyes. "No don't cry" I whimper trying not to cry myself.

"Ok ok enough let's go he's waiting" Mama squeals excitedly. "Ok i'm ready" I say sighing in content and then walking out the door with Mom and Dad.

Papa and Mila are there waiting for me as I walk down the staircase to the opening door. "Wow you look so beautiful tesoro" Papa says opening his arms to hug me. "Thank you Papa" I say hugging him back. "My son is a lucky man to have such a caring woman like you" he says smoothing my hair.

"Okay bitch you ready to marry that sexy piece of ass" Mila whispers in my ear earning a glare from Papa and a laugh from me.

"Brides and Grooms women/ men go now" the wedding cordinator says as he pushes all the pairs together to walk down the aisle before me.

As I'm talking to Mom I see Mila look at me with a smirk. When I look at her I see her looking at Kai and mouthing "he's hot". I look at Kai to see him swooning over his own girlfriend as Dante looks at Mila, his girlfriend, as if she had just stabbed him. "Aces brother" I mouth back as she smirks again making me smile and giggle. "Sorry babe girl talk" Mila rolls her eyes as she reassures Dante.

"Go now" the annoying coordinator says as him and his partner open the door to let them all walk out. I try and sneak a look at Ace, I finally catch a glimpse and he looks very nervous. Hes fidgeting with his fingers and he's rocking on his heels. I aww in my head but quickly snap my head back when I see him look my way.

"Okay it's time, you ready" Mom and Dad say as they link their arms in each one of mine. "Yes I am" I say smiling huge.

"No tears left to cry" by Ariana Grande, slowed down starts to play (you know i'm talking about😏)

The 'ahhh' rings through my ears as I start to feel nervous. Once the song changes into 'Ooooo' (i'm sorry i don't know how else to describe it 😭) the doors swing open revealing the huge walk way (option 1 in the venues of the other chapter) and everyone sitting, Ace standing at the front with his mouth slightly open. The three of us start walking down the aisle, the closer I get the more I can that Ace is practically sobbing. I know he's trying to keep it in to seem strong but I see right through it. Once we make it to the front, I step up onto the step and Mom and Dad go sit down on their seats.

I look at Aces face to see he's sniffling and there's tears staining his face. I go and wipe and tears away as I start crying myself. He wipes my tears too mouthing "You look so gorgeous" as he caressed my cheek. He grabbed onto my waist instead of my hands and held me right up against his body, I held my hands on his chest not knowing where to put them.

We had chosen Mama to be our minister since we didn't want a whole church wedding. I see Mama quickly wipe her tears as she starts talking.

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness the ceremony, the union of Ace Ferrari, my son, and Aria Amos, my daughter in law" Mama adds her own twist as she smiles huge. "We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The groom and bride are honoured you could be here to participate in this special ceremony. Over the course of their relationship, Ace and Aria have developed a strong bond based on shared values and mutual respect. With a solid foundation from which to grow, they have made the decision to take the oath of marriage and spend the rest of their lives together." Mama says as she reads off her paper trying not to cry, I watch Mama try to keep it together as Ace just stares at my face with a small smile.