mini series- pregnancy 1

Pregnant

i quickly lift the others to see if i was hallucinating. 

pregnant

pregnant

fuck

"ok you're okay" i whisper to myself as I continue to look at the 3 pregnancy tests all positive. Can it be wrong 3 times? No dumbass you're fucking pregnant. Mom,
mother, madre, mama.

Ace is a dad... shit I have to tell him.

after 5 minutes of my little panic attack i hear the key jangle in the door. Shit i thought i'd have more time. i quickly scramble to the bed with the tests in my sweater pocket suddenly forgetting how to look normal. I awkwardly sit on the bed staring at absolutely nothing.

Ace walks in and pauses just looking at me, he looks around the room to see if I was looking at something but when he finds nothing he asks "You okay love why are you staring at nothing"

"I'm fine i was just thinking" i say looking at him, he unfreezes and walks towards me grabbing the sides of my face and giving me a long kiss. "I missed those lips"
he smiles against my lips and he kisses me again and then walks to the closet.

"What were you thinking about baby" he asks looking out the door to me as he takes his shirt off. "Um nothing just life" i awkwardly say making him chuckle and then walk out the closet with only sweatpants on. He goes to washroom to
freshen up and then jumps on me on the bed. I quickly shield my stomach from his weight as i turn away from him.

"Why'd you grab your stomach" he asks slowly giving me a weird look. Thinking I blew my cover I still try and fake it "Cause that's where my hands were so i just grabbed myself and it's the biggest part of my body" i smirk as his own smirk drops and he gives me a glare. "that is not the biggest part" he deadpans as he lays down on the bed. "then what is" i ask trying to change the subject getting scared to tell him. "this fat ass" he says with his eyes close as he grabs the top part of my ass and squeezes.

"I have something to tell you" i say seriously as he quickly opens his eyes and looks at me weird.

"please tell me you're not breaking up with me cause you're acting so weird and it's freaking me out" he rants as he sits up now scared.

"i'm not breaking up with you" i laugh as he relaxes into the bed but still is tense from the suspense. "Tell me already" he says pulling me onto his lap. "close your eyes" i say as he complies but still is tense. "if i feel something furry i'm
leaving this fucking house" he says seriously. "shut up and listen" i say grabbing his hand and putting it out in front of him. "ok damn woman go" he says laughing slightly.

after a few seconds i set one of the tests on his palm. he doesn't react, waiting for me to tell him to open his eyes. "okay open" i whisper nervously biting down on my nail.

he just stares at the test with no reaction. "i'm pregnant" i whisper as he looks me in the eyes. "you're fucking lying" he says with no emotion. Shit he's mad, i'm a single mother, fuck.

he walks out the room and before I can react he come running into the room screaming and jumping up and down. "i'm a father" he screams. "i'm a fucking father" he screams again.

he runs over to me and lifts me up in his arms "thank you baby thank you so much" he says almost crying. "why are you thanking me" i laugh "because first you fix up my screwed up life by staying with me and now you make me a father i couldn't be happier" he says trying to hold his tears in.

"aww" is all I manage to say before i burst into tears leaning my head into his neck from embarrassment "nooo that wasn't supposed to make you cry" he says rubbing my back and trying to lift my head.