protective

I'm suddenly woken up by the blaring of my phone ringing, I try and get up but 500 pounds weigh me down. I look down and Ace is completely on top of me. As I try and get him off me cause I couldn't reach my phone, he wakes up finally.

"Turn it off," he mumbles squeezing me harder. That's not what I wanted. "Get off me" i say trying to push him off. "No" he scoffs putting one arm across my shoulder and to the size of my head so I really couldn't move. "It's your mom calling me" I scream and he instantly lets go knowing if I didn't answer she's beat us both.

He only moves half his body off me so I could lean and grab my phone, as soon as I grab it the ringing stops and his body is back on mine. "Oops" he says kissing my neck and then going back to 'sleep'.

I call back whoever it was, the number having no name. "Hey bitchhhhhh" I hear someone scream and Aces head quickly lifts up. "That's not my mom" he glared at me. "Oops" I mock him kissing his cheek too.

"Who is this?" I ask and the person gasps. "Um it's Mila dumbass" Mila screams and I gasp too. "Omg I didn't recognize your voice" I say trying to sit up again forgetting Ace is on me. "Omg" Ace mocks me putting on a girl voice. I slap his back and he laughs.

"What's up" I ask, Ace lifts his head again motioning weird shit with his hands. 'What' I mouth and he picks up his phone going to messages and typing speaker. I put it on speaker and he throws the phone on the nightstand jumping back on me and kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Stop fucking and listen to me, I don't have enough money to be the cool aunt yet anyway" Mila trails off. Ace glares at the phone and just lays there occasionally peppering small kisses on my neck.

"What the fuck do you want Mila?" Ace grumbles after she stops talking for a while. "Calm your balls Ace, Aria and me are going to the club at 8pm. Oh and Aria i'm picking you up so don't worry about the address. Ace shut the fuck up she's going. Thanks bye" She says in a huge breath and then hangs up.

I look over at Ace and he's already shaking his head no. "Why" I whine and he continues shaking his head. "I don't want all those guys eyes all over you your mine" he says and I scoff. "If you can't fight just say that".

"Pft that's not the problem, the problem is them using this extra juicy, sexy, voluptuous, fat ass right here to jack off to" he says and I laugh. "So why don't you come with me" I whisper seductively hoping he would give in.

"I have work to do" he says and I groan. "Well you better get over it or figure something out cause i'm going" I smile and walk away to the bathroom. When I rinse my toothbrush under the water, Ace barges into the bathroom with a glare on his face.

"What took you so long?" I asked and he shrugged. "i'm not gonna barge in when you're taking a shit and second, I called Dante telling him I'm not coming in tonight". I look at him through the mirror as a smile makes it way onto my face. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my neck. "I'm gonna be up against you like this the whole night" he whisper before nipping my ear.

I shiver and smirk, "who said that". He glares at me before turning to my ear again, "the only person that'll jack off to your ass is me, if I have to be glued to you the whole night, I will be, no matter where you go".

"Okay" I smile trying to just get over with the conversation before my cheeks explode from heat. "Good" he husks pushing me over the sink to reach his toothbrush, but kept me leaned over for a bit too long.

"Doesn't take that fucking long to grab a toothbrush," I say looking over at his hand hovering over the toothbrush and his eyes looking down. "Just making sure you know who's dick you belong bent over for" he says lifting me back up and then starts practically eating my neck as he leaves the darkest hickey I have ever seen.