risky text

the song is not necessary in any way but this is what i was listening to while writing this chapter towards the end so you can if you want to 🧎🏻‍♂️🧎🏻‍♂️

wattpad might be being stupid and not showing you the song but the song is "Your Guilty Pleasure - Henry Verus"

•••••••••••••••
Me and Ace are going back to Mamas house for the weekend since we haven't been back in a long time.

I knew Ace was nervous to bring me to his family considering they are very loud with huge personalities, but if anything I love them and him even more.

Their family is the one thing that I wished I always had, the loud busy house where there was always someone to talk to. My house was always quiet with no one coming in our out. Everyone lived their own lives, don't get me wrong sometimes that was a good thing but I always loved being around the people I loved. Now I can finally have that, forever will I be grateful for that.

"What are you thinking my love" Aces voice pulls me out of my trance as he kisses my neck and starts the car.

"Nothing, just thinking about how much I love your family" I say with a smile as he grips my thigh.

"I was scared you wouldn't like them" he said with the biggest smile "I'm really glad you like them" he said as he kissed me again at the red light.

"Sana hasn't stopped talking about you, you know" Ace said "my mom said she keeps asking if you're coming over and that she wants to live with us to be with you" he says

"Aww that's so sweet, I really love her" I says getting teary eyed

"Guess I have to put with your annoying ass now, Sanas approval is all that matters, when she said she liked you I knew I had to keep you forever" he said grabbing my hand and keeping it on his lips.

We quickly arrived at their house, as we pulled in I saw Kai holding Sana in his arms jumping up and down with Sana screaming 'they're here they're here' over and over again.

"Go baby i'll get the bags" Ace told me before I could go to the trunk "okay" i answered giving him a quick kiss before walking up to Kai and Sana.

"Hi princess" I said holding my arms out for Sana.

"Hey Faline" Kai responded for Sana as if I was referring to him as princess.

"Oh my beautiful princess" I gushed as I squeezed Kai's cheeks like a grandma, going along with his game.

"Who the hell is Faline" Ace asks as he walks up the stairs with the bags.

"The girl Bambi, duh Bambi" Sana says as if it was obvious "You're Bambi and Aria is Faline cause you love her so much" Sana says

"See dumbasses Sana understands me right princess" Kai says as Sana nods her little head.

"Don't swear in front of Sana" dads voice booms as he walks up to the door

"Sorry father" Kai whispers

"Hi Aria how are you doing" he says as he hugs me.

"Hi dad, I'm doing great thank you"

"Ariaaaa" I hear mama yell as she runs up to the door pushing dad out of the way.

"Hi mama" I laugh as she chokes me in a hug.

"Ugh I will never get tired of you saying that" she gushes as she kisses my cheek "Hi my boy" she says to Ace as she kisses his cheeks "Grab their bags Kai why are you just standing there" she yells to Kai hitting him on the head.