routine

idk why i thought it'd be cute to do a little morning routine chapter and it would've been really boring without miss avi so i brought her back!!

Avi is like 1 and a half/2

This is like their weekday morning routine!
————————————————-

ACE POV
The sound of light crying and birds chirping is the first thing that makes me up in the morning. I deeply breathe in the cold air from the snowy outside, tightening my arms around the body laying to my side.

I open my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the sun. I turn to my side not wanting to feel the hot sun on my face and I'm met with the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen.

She peacefully sleeps, one day flat in front of her from it resting on my chest and the other is under her head, wrapped around my bicep since her head was resting on my arm.

As I just admire how beautiful it is I hear crying once again. I thought I was dreaming.

"Dada," I hear a voice yell. I instantly become alert realizing it was my butterfly yelling for me. My heart constricts hearing her yell my name like that.

I softly remove my arm from Arias head, I check the clock making sure we weren't going to be late for anything, knowing we had lots of time, I put some pants on and walk out of the room slowly.

I shiver slightly feeling the cool air touch my shirtless body but I keep walking. I remind myself to turn the heat up later.

I walk down the small hall to Avi's room and open the door, her yells instantly getting louder.

I slowly turn on her light from the dimmer, allowing her to adjust to the brightness. She stands at the edge of her crib, her small hands gripping the railing as her face is red and tears go down her cheeks.

"What happened butterfly," I coo as I walk toward her crib and lift her up making her instantly stop crying.

"Dada," she says again putting her head on my shoulder.

"You missed me?" I ask her. "Yeah," she whispers slightly.

"Good morning butterfly," I say patting her back and going to her changing table where a box of kleenex sits so I can wipe her face. I grab one and shake my shoulder to lift her head, she does and I wipe her tears and blow her nose, leaving a kiss on her cheek when I was done.

"No more crying," I tell her softly hugging her close to me.

"You wanna see mama?" I ask her with a smile so she would become happy.

"Yeah!" she excitedly says kicking her legs under my arm.

"Let's go, but you have to be quiet because she's sleeping," I tell her.

"Sleeping," she repeats nodding her head, her little finger on her mouth showing she would stay quiet.

"Ok let's go," I say, opening her blinds so her room could get some sun, something Aria was very adamant about. I walk down the hall, keeping her head in my neck since we had many videos in the hallway. I doubt she adapted to the brightness yet.

I walk back into our room and I can already see the excitement on Avis face when she sees her mom laying on the bed still sleeping.

"Sleep with mama, I'm gonna take a shower ok," I tell her. She nods as I set her down next to Aria. I put her blanket over her and she snuggles into Aria making me smile.

I softly wake up Aria to let her know Avi was in the bed just in case.

"I'm taking a shower," I whisper to her. "Ok," she whispers back setting a gentle hand on Avis stomach. I kiss Arias temple and walk to the bathroom to take my shower.