babysitting 2

"Store store store," they chant as they come downstairs now with outside clothes and spring jackets on since it was a little chilly outside.

"Baby c'mon we gotta go," Ace rushes as she carries Sana towards the front door to help her put her shoes on. I quickly run upstairs and throw on some black leggings and a sweater since we were only going to walmart.

I grab Ace's keys and his wallet as I pass our dresser shaking my head at his disorganization. I make my way downstairs and see they're already outside. When I leave the door I see Ace and Sana looking at the flowers I helped Mama plant.

Sana runs up to me and gives me a pretty purple flower and my heart melts, "pretty flower for you cause your so pretty" she says and I laugh picking her up and sticking her flower above her ear.

"Oh sh- baby can you-" Ace starts as she pats his pockets and I jangle the keys out in front of me. "That's why I love you," he says and I gasp, "you only love me cause I remember your keys" I fake hurt and he turns to me with a smirk.

"You know that's not all.... thought I showed you that last night" he mumbles the last part as he sets up Sanas car seat in his car. After he finishes that I buckle her in as he waits for me at my door to open mine too.

"My sexy gorgeous amazing lady," he says as I sit inside. "gore- jee- bus" Sana tries to say gorgeous and I chuckle at her attempt. Ace sits inside and looks around at our laughing.

"My ass look too good in these jeans?" he asks and I slap his chest. "No, well I mean- no okay, Sana what did Ace call me?" I ask and she repeats "gore-jee-bus" even slower this time and Ace looks at me confused. "Gorgeous" I whisper and he making a knowing face.

The whole 10 minute ride to Walmart is me teaching Sana how to say gorgeous. So far we've gotten gore-jee-bus, gour-bus and goreg-bus. All of which are close and great attempts none of which are right.

"Gore" I say syllable at a time and she repeats perfectly. "gus" I say and she says "bus". "No Sana honey goregeous, gus, gus" I try and make the g sound so she could repeat and she does so I move to add the gore to it.

"Gore-gus" I say and she waits a second before saying "gore-gus" I look at Ace shocked and his eyes are wide. "You did it princess" Ace yells and she excitedly claps her hands. "gorgeous" she repeats. We all cheer more but then it goes downhill when she decides to repeat a different word.

"sexy" she randomly says out loud as we try and find a parking spot. "Oh so that you can say" Ace sighs as he pulls into a spot. "Don't say that princess okay" Ace says and she agrees nicely.

"Cookies" Ace screams which catches her attention. "cookies" she screams back. "ready baby" Ace asks lowly to me and I nod. He gives me a quick kiss before running out of the car to my side and opens the door.

"My sexy gorge-bus lady" he says as I exit the car. "And you look so handy-some" I say and he gives me a questioning look before making a O shape remembering our vacation with Sana.

I hear little taps on the car window so I open the door and see Sana with a frown. "what happened princess" Ace asks from behind me. "I think you left me" she mumbles wiping her nose. "Oh no we would never leave you Sana, I'm sorry" I say and she smiles up at me as I lift her out of the seat.

"See we're right here" I say ticking her tummy making her giggle. "No tickling my tummy gets tickly" she giggles. "That's the point" Ace says tickling her again. He grabs her out of my arms and puts her above his head blowing raspberries on his tummy. "No" she thrashes. Ace turns her around and sets her on his shoulders.

"Woah i'm a giant" she says with her eyes wide open. "Grab onto his hair sweetie" I say brining her hands into his hair. "Not too tight" Ace mumbles as she death grips and pulls on his chair. "Sorry Bambi" she says petting his head.