mini series- pregnancy- 3

2 years later
———————-
it's been 2 years since i've given birth to Aviana and it's been the craziest, most exciting thing ever.

she's the bubbliest, sweetest and sassiest girl i've ever met. She loves giving Ace attitude. Ace has been very protective of Aviana which I expected him to do. He's baby proofed the entire house, won't let anything remotely sharp be 2 or less feet to the ground and when she gets hurt he acts like her leg got cut off.

Currently me and Ace invited the whole family over to just sit around and have some lunch. Dante and Mila were just coming back from their honeymoon and all of Aces family were also coming. So our house would be very full.

The first people to come over were Kai since he lived very close by and then Leo and Ilah with their newborn son Roman. "Hey bitches" Kai yells as he enters the house. Ace jumps off the couch quickly handing me Aviana ready to pounce on Kai. "Where are you gu" Kai is interrupted from Aces body. "what the hell" Kai says dodging Aces punch. "Don't swear in front of my daughter" Ace grumbles getting off Kai and returning back to me and grabbing Aviana. "Damn sorry bro don't gotta go all ape sh- crazy on me" Kai saves himself getting a glare from Ace.

"Where's my gorgeous niece" Kai coos walking in front of the couch so Aviana would see him. Too busy in her movie, she doesn't notice him. "Damn your baby blind" Kai says waving his hand in front of her face. "Don't say that" I say punching his arm. "Protective ass parents" he says sitting next to Ace and ticking Avi hoping to get her attention. "Aviiiiii," Kai says finally
grabbing her attention. "Kai" Avi yells jumping on him. "Hi butterfly" Kai says laughing when she kisses his face. "Let's go play" she says grabbing his hand. "don't hurt my baby" Ace says giving him a death glare. "do you have no trust in your brother i know how to take care of children" Kai says grabbing Avi like a football. Ace was about to get up before i push him down. "you know he would never hurt her," i say kissing him to calm him down.

"We're alone" he smirks. "wanna make a son" he asks pushing me down on the couch. "No but i would like to make a daughter" i say grabbing his shirt and pulling him down on top of me. "that works too" he smirks kissing my roughly.

"We're not here to watch you make a son right" Leo says as they walk into the living room. "You can if you want" Ace says not stopping his kisses on my neck. "no thanks nasty ass" Leo says.

"Oh wait get off me Ace" I say pushing him off me. "what the fuck" he says looking at me like i killed him. "where is he" i gush walking over to Ilah. She turns the car seat revealing a tiny sleeping baby boy. "omg" i whisper running to quickly wash my hands. After doing so I run back to the couch where they now sit. "Ok i'm ready" i say sitting next to Ace and softly
pulling the car seat next to me.

I softly grab the baby and put him in my arms. "I'm gonna cry" I say sniffling. "Why" Ace laughs at me
looking at the baby too. "He's too cute i miss Avi like this" I say looking at the baby little hands. "We were about to make another anyway" he smirks when i glare at him. "Here hold him" I say handing Roman over to Ace. Ace takes him softly before his eyes soften and he looks up at me. "I want another" he says making me laugh.

"Shit we gotta step up our game, my 7 year old younger brother is doing better than me" Leo laughs referring to our daughter and non existent second child. "Not anytime soon" Ilah laughs.

I hear Avi run down the stairs with a crazy looking Kai. His hair had all kinds of clips and was all over the place. He had lipstick everywhere but his lips and sparkly blue eyeshadow on his eyes. "Wow Ari you make Kai look so beautiful" I laugh pulling her onto my lap and making space for Kai to sit next to me. I examine his face closer now nothing the tears in his eyes and the amount of glitter on his face. "She violated me" Kai whispers like he was traumatized. I laugh before setting Avi down and walking to the bathroom to get my makeup wipes. Avi realizing what I brought screams and covers Kais face. "don't ruin my masterpiece Mama" she whispers with a pout. Kai looks up at me with wide eyes. "Remember Avi we can't keep makeup on for longer than double your age right" Ace says making her nod. "Right and how old are you?" Ace asks. "2" Avi nods. "How long as this makeup been on Kais face" he asks. "um 500 minutes" she says smiling. "is that more than double 2" Ace asks. "Yeah papa that's so many more than 4" she says. "what does that mean?" he asks. "we have to take it off" she says softly. "good job baby" he says softly handing Roman back to Leo and bringing Avi into his lap.