winning

Ding Dong.

Is what I hear when I first wake up, confused I lift my head to look for Ace but he was gone. I touch the bed next to me and it's very cold telling me that Ace had been gone for a while.

Now feeling scared that someone was at the door and I didn't know it I was home alone, I rub my eyes and look again as if it would help, still he isn't here, I check my phone and there were no messages that would tell me where Ace was or could be.

Suddenly, I hear many voices yell and heavy footsteps, what the fuck is happening.

"Ace?!" I yell cautiously as I slowly get out of the bed. No answer. "Ace?!" I say louder and I cautiously grab my phone to call him before the door bursts open making me jump.

"What happened?" he asks with eyes widened as he rushes to me and looks me over. "What happened?" he asks again when I don't answer, sitting on the bed next to me.

"I didn't know where you went, the door was ringing and then there were all these voices," I explain feeling slightly stupid that such a thing could scare me that much. I put my head down onto the bed, relived that Ace was here and that everything was ok.

"Aw Im so sorry my love, i forgot that all the guys were coming over today, I wanted to let you sleep so I left," he explains moving the hair out of my face.

"It's ok," I say grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down toward me. "Who's here?" I ask as Ace rests his head against my chest, his hands go to the sides of my waist and he rubs gently.

"All my brothers, Dante and one of Kai's friends," he explains and I nod running my fingers through his hair.

"You're making me regret accepting them coming over," Ace grumbles putting his legs onto the bed and cuddling closer to me.

"As if you wouldn't hold me when we're out there," I say and he laughs.

"You're just too irresistible," he says lifting his head and giving my cheek a little kiss.

"— no, only I can," we suddenly hear outside of our door.

"What-" Ace starts scrunching his eyebrows before the door swings open.

"Oh shit," we hear a voice say. We both lift our heads and there stands Kai and some kid I didn't recognize. "This is why I said only I can enter their room without them knowing," Kai says slapping mystery friends arm.

"We're not fucking doing anything," Ace says lifting the blanket to show us fully clothed. Well at least Ace was. I had a small crop top and booty shorts.

"Still," Kai says. "Anyway can you guys stop doing whatever it is your doing and come downstairs, we're about to start a game," Kai says holding up a controller.

"Give us 5 minutes," Ace says putting his middle finger up.

"Damn Ace I thought you'd last longer," is what we hear right before Kai shuts the door. I can't help but laugh from the quick comebacks Kai always seems to have up his sleeve. I really don't know how he manages to do it.

"Fucker," Ace says rolling his eyes and turning his head toward me. "Anyway, good morning," his voice suddenly changes to soft as he looks at me.

"Good afternoon," I correct looking at the time. 12:15.

"I mean we were awake before, I just tired you out," he smirks leaning his head down and kissing me roughly. "Let's not start again," I say pushing him away.

"Tonight?" he asks and I nod. "Tonight," I confirm. He nods and gets off me so I could get up. "You go ahead I'm gonna freshen up and change my clothes," I say pointing down to my very revealing clothes.