haunted house

ACES POV
"We're here," I tell everyone as I park in a spot, as everyone wakes up I look in the cars camera making sure I had properly parked, which of course I did.

"Wake up baby," I say rubbing Arias leg. She stirs a bit, lifting her head and looking at me.

"We're here," I say leaning over the center console and leaving a small kiss on her forehead. She sighs stretching her arms and legs out, removing my coat from over her body and handing it to me. She was using my jacket as a blanket since it was a bit chilly outside and this girl didn't bring a coat even when I told her to , apparently it ruined her outfit.

"Keep it, you're gonna be cold," I say handing it back to her. "But then you'll be cold," she says pointing to my long sleeve shirt. "I'll be fine darling just put on the coat ," I say.

She shrugs giving me a small smile and puts the coat on. As she turns to find the sleeve of the jacket, she catches a glimpse of Kai and Tara who were in the back seat.

"Aww look at them," she whispers smacking my arm and pointing behind me. I turn my head and see them both sleeping, Taras head on Kais shoulder, her hand resting on his chest as Kais head is leaned back, one arm around her back and the other resting on his own leg.

"He's taking after you," Aria tells me pouting her lip. "He's in fucking high school doing that shit," I say shaking my head. "So what, they're cute," Aria tells me pulling out her phone and snapping a picture of them.

"Weirdo," I whisper shaking my head. I should honk the horn to wake them up.

Just as I lift my hand over the horn, Aria smacks it away, hard might I add and she gives me a glare.

"We have to go inside," I say showing her the time. The haunted house was about to begin.

"I know, let's not kill them, you wake them up gently," she says sitting backward on the seat, on her knees, and leaning over, her hand shaking Kais knee gently. Fuck that I'd have smacked him by now.

Kai starts stirring awake, but of course he doesn't wake up, me as his brother knows how to wake him up, you need to be aggressive, slap him, pour water on him or he's not waking up.

"You wake up Tara, I wake up Kai," I reason and she rolls her eyes muttering a fine.

We get out of the car and go to either side like fucking parents waking up their sweet little babies. But daddy over here isn't very kind.

I open the car door and as Aria softly and oh so gently shakes Taras arm, I cock my hand back but before I do that, I gently push Taras hand off of Kai so I didn't hurt her. My goal here isn't to hurt Tara, I never would, my goal here is to hurt Kai.

Once her hand is safely removed, I cock my hand back and smack Kais face. Admittedly I did it wayyyyy lighter than I could've done but I obviously don't want to just cause pain to my baby brother.

Kai jolts awake, he immediately grabs onto his cheek looking around confused, he squints his eyes at me and then quickly turns his head to look for Tara who he sees is still asleep.

"Why the fuck would you do that," Kai says punching my chest. "You wouldnt wake up," I shrug. "Fuck you," he laughs.

Finally after 5 minutes, Tara decides to wake up from Arias soft shaking. She groans looking around, she sees Kai first and then me, then frighteningly turns to see Aria.

"We we're trying to wake you guys up," Aria tells her. "Some of us nicer than others," she continues glaring at me at the end of her sentence. I glare back sticking my tongue out at her.