mini series- kidnapping 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We're leaving darling," Ace yells as I help Avi change her shirt she spilled her juice on. "Coming," I yell back. We run down the stairs, I see Ace watching Kai as he puts his shoes on. Ace smiles up at us as he hears our footsteps. Avi gets excited yelling 'daddy daddy'. Ace smile brightly as he takes her into his arms.

"Bye my little butterfly," he says holding her tight and kissing her cheeks. "We're just going to the store," Kai mumbles grabbing his keys. "Shut up," Ace mumbles teaching his arms out to me. I go into his arms hugging him back, Ace hands Avi to Kai so he can hug me properly.

"Bye," he smiles kissing me. "Bye," I mumble as I hear a groan. I look at Aces fist retract from Kais stomach since he gagged at us. Ace kisses Avi again as they walk out the door.

"Play," she screams pointing to all her toys. I walk her to her box of toys as I sit on the living room couch as I watch TV. I hear multiple cars outside very close to the house. Being my curious self I look out the window to see what was going on. We had gates so I was confused how the cars were so loud.

I see multiple cars running across the house, some were going slow some were going fast. They had some design on the car too. I look down and see security looking at them so I sit back down knowing they would deal with it. Though I feel a weird pit in my stomach, I ignore it and continue watching TV occasionally playing with Aviana.

After around 25 minutes, I was now helping Avi cut her 'strawberries', we were playing kitchen and I was helping her make a strawberry cream cake. I heard those stupid cars again so I look out the window but this time they were parked around the house.

Security was gone and my heart sunk. I grab Avi with a few toys so she would stay quiet and I run to her room, shutting the door. I tell Avi we were playing hide and seek and she immediately puts her little hands over her mouth in a fashion of showing me she was going to be quiet. Stay calm Aria you're going to be okay.

I dial Aces number trying to tell him what was potentially happening. As the phone silently rings I grab the weapons Ace hid on Avi's room in cases of right now. I hold it close to me, away from Avi and I hold her close and wait for Ace to answer. He always answers his phone but now he decides not to.

I call him 3 more times before deciding he wasn't going to answer. I should try calling Mama, maybe she would answer and she could help in some way. Maybe he'll answer my texts. 'Help' is all I text him trying not to waste time.

As my finger hovers over Mamas contact, the door rips open and 3 men with faces covered barge into the room staring at us with smirks on their face. All I could see were theyre scrunched eyes telling me they were smiling.

"X marks the treasure," one of the guys mumble as he goes to grab my arm. I swat his hand away as I hide Avi behind me and stand up, ready with my baseball bat in a hitting position.

The guys laugh as they advance again but nothing touches my baby. I aimlessly swig the bat and it hits one of the guys in the neck. He slightly groans but quickly recovers, I think that hit made him more angry.

"I don't like hitting women but I think I'll make an exception today," he laughs slapping me making my whole body swing around and fall to the floor as my face throbs. I hear Avi cry out and all i want to do is hold her telling her everything will be ok.

"Do whatever you want with me, just please, please, don't hurt my baby," I cry out as the guy kicks me in the ribs.