little sister pt2

As we finished our food, I offered help to mama for the dishes but she quickly shot it down saying she was tired and would just use the dishwasher.

Complying to her wishes I head back to the dining table, seeing only my love, Sana and older brother Leo with his wife sitting at the table eating cake.

I quickly walk over to my seat to eat my favourite cake before catching sight of my baby talking and holding Sana as they eat their cake. She'd be a damn good mom I think, in a trance of seeing my 2 most favourite people together.

"You gonna sit down or just stare at them like a weirdo" Leo's voice snaps me out of my trance.

"Shut up ugly" I immaturely say back earning and dirty look from papa walking by.

"hi baby" I say turning her face leaving a kiss on her plump lips "hi princess" I say stealing her spoon and replacing it with a knife.

"hey bambi that's not nice gimme my spoon" she says pouting

"nope" i say popping the p

"aria tell bambi to give me my spoon back" she said turning her head up to look at Aria.

"yeah not nice bambi, c'mon Sana let's go get a new one" my baby says carrying Sana away to get a spoon.

"She seems really nice" Ilah, Leo's wife says giving me a small smile "it's good to see you happy again, she's good for you" Leo says with the same smile.

"I know, I just hope she doesn't realize how little she needs me" I say letting out the one thing that ponders on my mind 24/7.

"She gives you the same look you give her, I can see it in her eyes, she loves you" Ilah says giving me some reassurance.

"I know she does, she tells me everyday but I just don't wanna screw anything up, i need her" I say throwing me spoon down and running my fingers through my hair.

"wow you rlly love her" Leo says "i don't think i'd every come to see the day" he says fake crying

"shut up asshole" I say back

"hey why you do you get more" I quickly yell relalizing Sana and Aria come back with a quarter of the cake and a evil smirk on their faces.

"Mama says me and Aria are her favourite so we get more, and no cake for Bambi cause he's a meanie" Sana says nodding her head to Aria, earning another nod of agreement from Aria.

"YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD SANA" Mama yells from god knows where.

"Scusa Mama" Sana yells back

As Sana and Aria sit back a idea pops into my head and a smirk falls to my lips.

"It's okay I don't need more, you taste sweeter, I'll get that taste later" I whisper in her ear making her freeze and blush.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS WALK IN ON THE WRONG TIME" Kai yells, yanking his arms away that were about to pick up Sana. "You're disgusting people i hope you know that" He says before lifting Sana and yelling a prayer.

The rest of the night consisted of everyone watching a few movies on the outdoor theatre, me coping a few feels from Aria and her slapping my hands away. Eventually leading to us excusing ourselves and having our own fun.

vote and comment pls ❤️❤️
CREDIT: me

eeee idk how i feel about this, it was very bold and out of my comfort zone, I hope you liked it tho :) 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️