moving in

Today is finally the day I get to move in with Ace. I've been stuck in this hell hole of a dorm for so long. Ace got a new place near me and him not wanting me to stay with my roommate, said I needed to move in with him.

I was packing my bags when my roommate Rebecca comes into my room with a scowl. She had a bag of chips in hand, loudly crunching on them and leaving little crumbs of chips all over my floor.

"Are you going to finally leave me the fuck alone," she sneers looking around my room. "Thankfully" I whisper setting my bag down on the floor and starting on my boxes.

"I still expect you to bring me food every week" she says and I scoff. "Why would I do that" I ask and she smirks. "I need to eat somehow don't I". "You can make your own food" I smile and she frowns. "No I can't". "That's a you problem" I say and she does her ugly squeal before leaving the room.

A knock resounds throughout the tiny apartment, thinking it was Ace,  I excitedly open the door to see some ratty guy staring down at me. "Who are you" he asks and I stare at him. "I should ask you the same thing". "Damn you're hotter than Rebecca" he smirks leaning towards me before the actual Rebecca squeals and runs up to the door. She pushes me out of the way and jumps up on the guy.

"Um okay" I say about the walk away before she calls me. I turn around and she looks at me with a look of triumph. "This is my boyfriend Jacob. He's real unlike yours" she scoffs messily making out with him. I slightly laugh and then walk away going back to my packing.

Getting bored of packing my room stuff I head to the kitchen to pack all of my dishes. Basically everything in this house was mine or purchased by me so I was taking it all. I decide to leave the dollar store plates and take my nice ones. I grab all the packing paper and bubble wrap I had been saving up and start carefully wrapping all the glassware.

"Hey sexy," Jacob says as he comes up from behind me. "I'm not Rebecca" I say and he nods, "Oh I know" he smirks rubbing himself against me. "Can you fuck off please" I say feeling my anger grow towards him.

"I like my woman feisty" he smirks again licking his paper thin crusty lips.  "I'm better than whoever you have" He says flexing his chubby arms. "I'm sure you are" I laugh thinking about my muscular sexy Ace.

"You know I only ever came here for you not for Rebecca" he says grabbing my hips and trying to push them against him before I point a knife towards him and he slightly backs off. I don't miss the slight tent growing in his pants either.

"Please leave me alone," I say and he doesn't say anything. I hear footsteps coming towards me, Jacob suddenly puts his hand towards his crotch right as Rebecca walks in. She notices my now retracted hand that was on his crotch and she screams. at the top of her lungs.

"You fucking whore," she screams running towards me. I skillfully dodge her pointing the knife towards her. "I didn't do shit to him, he was hitting on me. I will gladly leave, give me a few more hours and I'm gone" I say and she cools down slightly just because of the knife.

"You get 2 fucking hours cunt, come here Jacob," she sneers pulling him away from me. He looks back at me with a smirk as he licks his lips again and puts his hand toward his ear in a phone motion as if to say 'call me'. I flip him off and scoff before going back to my packing.

I hear my phone buzz so I pick it up and see a photo of Ace and I pop up. I answer the ft and I see Ace in a car driving, with Hannah Montana songs playing in the background. "Are you listening to Hannah Montana" I laugh and she shakes his head.

"I had to pick up Sana from school, she's watching Hannah Montana, i'll be there in like 25 minutes, I have to drop Sana home first" he says and I nod.