mini series- vacation 1

"sbrigatevi tutti, cazzo, mi sto stufando" Mama yells from upstairs, hearing her yelling I quickly try and pack everything up before she comes up here and smacks us all. As I finish packing our carry on bag I quickly set it with the rest and put everything in the elevator to go downstairs.

"Baby where's my favourite cologne" I hear Ace yell from upstairs as I give my bags to the driver to put in the cars.

"I already put it in the bag" I yell back fed up with me having to remember where everything is all the time.

"Ace, come fa a sapere dove diavolo è la tua merda fai le valigie" Mama yells back at him noticing my frustration.

"Don't worry Aria dear, I'll give him a good smack for his stupidity" She smiles at me before giving me and hug and saying her farewell since we were all going in different cars.

The entire family was going on this trip. The hardest part of travelling with a big family is not the amount of people, it's the deciding of where to go and where to stay. There was always someone who disagreed with the decisions. But one glare or smack from Mama and they politely agreed.

After weeks of trying to decide what to do, me, Ilah and mama  getting the jobs of figuring out all the expenses, hotels and destinations we had finally agreed on Bali.

I've always wanted to go to Bali, I never thought I would actually end up going, it was more of a fantasy vacation if you will but now I get to live my best life and I couldn't be more happier.

There is a total of 13 of us going. It was a big trip but we decided that it was more of a personal trip but we just happened to be going together, so we would rarely do stuff together and more do our own things whenever we wanted.

Aces 4 younger brothers, Roman, Xavier, Zayn and Kai, little Sana, Mama and dad, me and Ace, Ilah and Leo, and then Roman and Zayns girlfriends, Ilaria and Gigi.

•••
Everyone quickly packed their cars and went on their way, leaving me and Ace behind as the last to leave.

"What the hell is taking you so long Ace, I already packed all your shit" I yelled up, hoping the family weren't waiting for us.

"Sorry baby, I'm coming one second" Ace yelled back.

"Okay okay i'm ready" He said as he made it downstairs

Seeing the scowl on my face, he gave me a smirk and a long kiss knowing it would make me smile.

"C'mon darling let's go I don't feel like getting hit by Mama" he shivered thinking about Mama hitting him.

When we made it in the car, and the driver started driving to our private plane, I felt Aces hands fidget and shake on my thigh.

"Are you okay my love" I asked as I looked over at him, he was just staring outside unaware of his hands.

"I'm perfectly fine baby" he smiled and he grabbed my and set me on his lap, my head on his chest. He caressed my hip and my head like a child making me feel weird. Assuming he was just nervous for the plane, I ignored it and enjoyed his touch.

•••

Once we made it on the plane and we were all situated in our seats, Ace beside me, Zayn and Gigi were directly in front of us, me and Gigi were talking while Zayn and Ace were talking about some kind of business deal.

"Is he okay" Gigi asked me as she pointed to Ace, "he seems nervous" she whispered to me.

"Okay so it's not just me, I thought I was going crazy, he said he was fine" I shrugged also feeling nervous from his nervousness