brothers best friend

This story pretty much doesn't pertain to the usual characters and story line. Dominic is Arias twin brother (she doesn't have any siblings in the usual) and then Theo is Dominic friend, which is the love interest :)
———————————————
Why is there a blaring noise ringing in my ears. Snap out of your weird ass dream. Wake the fuck up.

My eyes flicker open as quick as they close after seeing the bright light coming through my window. I turn around and pull a body like figure towards me. I look down at it to see it's just my pillow.

First I was very confused cause I swore I was just holding her. Why in the fuck would you be holding her? That dream was way too realistic, maybe if I go back to sleep it'll come back.

I slam my head back down but right when my eyes shut my mom barges into the door yelling that i'm late. I turn to look at the clock and I see 7:15. Shit!

I'm late to pick up Aria. My sweet gorgeous darling Aria. What is wrong with you, I sound like a serial killer. I rush out of bed and grab my phone, running to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As i'm putting the toothpaste onto my brush I call Aria on facetime and she quickly answers. I see the back of her as she faces her closet deciding what to wear.

"Hi gorgeous," I say and she turns around with the slightest blush on her face. "Why aren't you ready" she asks, I spit out my toothpaste before answering. "Decided to run on Dominics time today" I shrug and she laughs.

I see her eyes slightly widen before she runs out her room with her phone, to Domics room and then into his bathroom. She shows him lazily brushing his teeth and he glares at her. "You are" she smiles pointing to him also brushing his teeth.

"Fuck off," Dom seethes as she frowns at him, punches his arm and then runs away. She makes it to her room, locks the door and skips back to her closet to continue picking her outfit.

"Pick my outfit," she says pointing the camera to her huge collection of clothes. "Grey shirt right next to the blue. Black jeans with the rips and then those white tight shirts you wear" I easily choose and she scoffs. "How the fuck" she laughs grabbing the clothes. I just wracked my brain for the shit I've seen her wear that made her look the hottest. Perve.

"Ok i gotta change. I'll be ready in like 25 mins so be here," she winks before hanging up. I take a few deep breaths trying to realize what just happened. "Breathe dumbass" I whisper.

I go to my closet and pick out my outfit deciding to slightly match with Aria. I didn't want it to seem as if I was literally copying her so I pick something a little different.

Once I finally get ready, getting my outfit, hair, cologne and rings down

Once I finally get ready, getting my outfit, hair, cologne and rings down. I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen for a quick breakfast.

"Hi mom," I say as I make it down the stairs, she looks up from her phone and smiles. "Hi, you don't have much time so maybe take a apple or something" she shakes her head as if shooing me away. "Okay" I say grabbing a apple and muttering a quick bye as I leave the house.

I jump into my car, sending a quick text to Aria letting her know I was on my way. She answers back with 'see you soon ;)' and my heart flutters a little.

As I'm driving to their house all that's on my mind is Aria. I have no idea why and how but she I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Once I finally make it to their house I honk my horn a few times and text them that's i'm here.

After a few minutes they stumble out of the house as they fight with each other. Aria looks over at me and smiles running towards the car. I open the car door for her before Dom comes behind her and pushes her away sitting in the front seat.

"Thanks bro" he smirks referring to me opening the door for 'him' while giving me a handshake. I look back at Aria who had a frown on her face as she looks out the window. Before we leave I send a quick text to her.

I see her lift her phone from the noise and as I look at her through the little mirror I see a smile come onto her face before she hides it and continues looking out the window. I smile a little to myself as we make our way to the school.

Dom fights the entire time with Aria as they try and figure out what music to play. "Play Nicki Minaj" Aria yells trying to grab the aux as Dom pulls it back screaming he wanted to play Post Malone. As they continue fighting I grab the aux from both of them and throw it over my lap so they can't reach it.

I then move my hand to the radio and turn it on. To my surprise Nicki Minaj starts playing. "Thank you Theo" Aria smiles as she sits back in her seat bopping her head. "Fuckers" Dom whispers looking out the window.

Once we finally make our way to the school, Dom hurried out the car probably not wanting to deal with Aria any longer.

Before I turn to leave the car Aria calls at me and I sit back down. I turn around to face her and she's blushing a little.

"What'd you mean by that text" she asks and I shrug. "Nothing just wanted you to smile" I say and she looks back down. "You can sit with my next time beautiful" she rereads and I look at her confused. "I always call you beautiful" i say and she nods.

"I know but this one just felt different" she says looking over the text again and again. I softly grab her hand so she looks at me and as she does my face softens. "If you want it to mean something more and you can take it like that, if you don't then it's not a big deal" I say and she just continues staring.

"Say something" I say and she sighs. "What if I want it to be more" she says and my heart drops. "What do you mean" I ask wnd she looks at me again, pushing me away before jumping up into the passenger seat. I fix my sitting so i'm facing the side.

"I mean I want the text to mean more" she says and I smile a little. I'm about to respond before her friend comes and knocks on the window. She rolls it down and looks at us weird.

"What are you doing, the bell rang we gotta get to class" the girl saying showing the time on her phone. We had about 2 minutes to get to class. "Ok i'm coming you go ahead i'll be there" she smiles and the girl nods before waking away.

"Can we talk about this later" she asks and I nod. "Of course" I smile and she looks at me as if hesitating to do something but then I see her quickly lean towards me before i feel her lips on mine. My eyes automatically shut as I take in her soft lips.

Holy shit it's happening. I'm kissing her wnd she's kissing me. It's happening. Move your lips dumbass.

I feel her slightly move back as she notices I'm not kissing back before I pull her by the back of the neck back to me and I roughly kiss her back. She reciprocates the force as we kiss. I almost don't believe what's happening before we hear yeh bell ring and she pulls back.

I see how swollen her lips have gotten and suddenly feel like I need to pull her back to me. She smiles as a blush takes over her entire face. She grabs the bag and is about to walk out before I pull her back and kiss her again.

"Needed one more," I smile sheepishly as she blushes even harder and then I let her go. "Bye beautiful" i try and say smoothly but my voice cracks from my excitement and disbelief. She laughs slightly before muttering a bye and jogging inside. I watch her ass as she walks away, licking my lips as I try and remember the feeling of her lips on mine.

I don't think i'll be able to focus for the rest of the day now. All i'll be thinking about is her lips. Her sweet soft lips. I groan as I adjust my pants and then grab my bag, now late to class. I lock the car and run inside.

I see her back turn the corner as she goes to her own class. I smile to myself and walk into class.

hope this is good! I didn't know what to write for the story 😫

word count: 1544