halloween

Avi is in this chapter, she's 5 months, Sana is 5 and Kai is 20.
——————————————-
ACES POV
"Ariaaaaa," I yell down as I hold Avi in my arms. It was halloween today and we needed to get our costumes in check.

I personally loved Halloween but obviously this year isn't as fun as we have to change everything to be child friendly. I liked the scary movies, scary costumes and haunted houses, basically everything that was scary.

Aria on the other hand liked this baby halloween, filled with 'scary' things like spider webs and monsters.

Aria had come up with the bright idea of a family costume that would satisfy everyone. The Circus. Kai and Sana were coming with us too because Kai is a literal man child and Sana was still young, and we would of course take her with us.

Our costumes were absolutely perfect because me and Kai could get our scary by being scary clowns, I get Arias sexiness as she's a ring leader and then the babies get their PG rating with them dressed as lions.

I bought a wagon a few days ago so that Avi and Sana could sit in there, I knew Sana would get tired after the 3rd house so it was perfect. Aria glued some pipes she painted silver around the border of the wagon with some other decorations so it looked like the lions were in a cage.

I had to admit it was super cute. My butterfly looked absolutely adorable in her lion costume as the fur around her face made her squishy face look even smaller.

I couldn't get the stupid costume onto Avi so that's why I was calling Aria up to help me. She was helping Sana downstairs put her costume on which also looked adorable on her.

"Look at this cutie," I hear Arias voice say as they turn the corner into our bedroom and Sanas little self walks in behind Aria. She did look like a cutie with her costume and makeup Aria drew on her to make her look more like a lion.

"Wow princess you look so good," I smile kneeling down and holding my arms out so I could hug her. I look closely at her makeup and see more then I should. There's lipstick, eyeshadow and some other shit.

"Why you wearing so much makeup princess," I ask Sana through gritted teeth so Aria would understand I was actually answering her.

"Because she's so beautiful, and it's not a lot, she likes it right baby," Aria says back through gritted teeth as he sits on the bed holding Avi.

"Yeah Bambi, I really like it, don't worry it's gonna come off," she reassured me and I laugh nodding. "Okay princess," I answer putting her down and she runs off probably to play.

I turn back to Aria as she lifts the hood onto Avis little head. She turns her around with a pout as she shows me Avi in her little costume.

"It's a costume plus it doubles as a coat cause it's so warm and it had a hood," she says with a smile running her hand over the soft material of the costume.

"My butterfly is so gorgeous," I coo as I grab her and hold her above my head. She giggles softly putting her hands in her mouth. I bring her back down and blow raspberries on her cheek as the rest was covered by the thick costume.

She laughs louder pushing my face away. The only thing that stops me is when she starts pulling me hair. I pull away with a hiss as I grab her tiny little hand and try to pry it off my hair.

"Not the hair," I screech when she grips harder. "Let go buttterly," I beg her pulling her whole body away but her hand still has a tight grip on my hair. Finally she lets go and I let out a breath a relief. Aria laughs at me as she walks away with Avi telling me she needed to feed her.