get away from me

College era!!
—————————————————-
ACES POV
I hit the brake as we pull up the house, people and music already pouring out of the house as I can see the lights from the outside and many people talking and running around outside on the lawn.

I look over the Aria who's on her phone texting someone. I wait till she puts her phone into her purse and then she looks up at me with her dark brown eyes, love flowing through them.

"Ready?" I ask her, she nods checking her purse again before she opens her seatbelt. I open my door and run to the other side opening her door before she manages to do it herself.

She looks at me with a look as she leaves the car but still smiles and kisses me on the cheek thanking me.

"I know I don't ask for cash but you could at least give me a proper kiss," I joke. She turns around and sets her hand on my chest as she kisses me on the lips softly. I deepen the kiss not wanting her lips to feel like fucking feathers on mine.

She backs away rather quickly before groaning and pulling something out of her purse. In her hand is a tube and a tiny mirror. What the fuck.

This girl really starts applying more lipgloss to her lips as I sit here baffled at her actions. She looks up at me and does a double take when she sees my face.

"What?" she questions.

"You're reallt applying more lipgloss when I just kissed you?" I ask.

"Um yes... you kissed it off," she says putting the lipgloss away before she takes a step closer to me and puts her hand up harshly wiping lipgloss off my lips.

"C'mon let's go," she says grabbing my hand and pulling it toward the front door which was already open. I could see the packed people inside the house, cups in the air and yelling all throughout.

"Mila texted me saying she was in the back," she yells in my ear as I hold her close to me not wanting to lose her. It wasn't for the sake of me losing her it was the sake of her losing me. I couldn't be left alone in a place like this, too many people.

We walk for what seems like forever until we get to a more secluded area where I see Mila and Dante sitting on the couch, Mila on Dante's lap as they're talking to someone.

Aria continues pulling my hand and stands right in front of Dante as she roughly pushes me down on the couch and sits on my lap. I'm not even gonna lie and act like that didn't turn me on.

She does her little girly squeal as she greets Mila and they start talking about their outfits.

"Damn Dom Aria," Dante jokes punching my bicep.

"As if you wouldn't drop to your knees at the slightest acknowledgment from Mila,"I say back jokingly rolling my eyes.

"Absolutely I would," he proudly says leaning over and kissing Milas cheek. The girls stop talking and simultaneously lean into either of us, their arms around our necks, the other hand laying on my chest and Milas on Dante's dick. That's one place to rest your hand.

"I want a drink," Aria whispers in my ear. I nod my head and give her a kiss before I stand up snd ask the others if they want something. 2 waters and a beer. 2 waters and a beer. 2 waters and a beer. I keep saying to myself knowing damn well I'd forget something as simple as that.

2 waters and a be-

"Hey," I hear a voice casually say as I close to fridge door holding 2 water bottles in my hand. I check to make sure they aren't open and then walk to the drink section looking for a bottle of beer.