moving away pt2

ACES POV
This is the last night I get with her before she leaves me alone in this giant house.

I really don't know what I used to do before she came into my life, did I ever even live in this house? I feel like I simply slept and ate, keeping to the same few rooms and never touching anything.

But now that she's came into my life, the house is suddenly brighter, the flowers that spread across every few table around the halls, every time I pass by them I think of her. How she delicately picked every bouquet, how she runs around the house like a madwomen making sure every bouquet got enough water. How she'd sometimes even cry when a flower didn't bloom or had died but I promised myself the second I saw the plant dying, a new one would replace its place before she realized. I kept that promise and I don't plan on ever breaking it.

I know she's only leaving for a couple months, how someone else wouldn't care maybe shed a tear or two but they wouldn't care. But I care too much. I care about how she's doing every second of every day.

The amount I worry when she goes out for a bit to hang out with her friends is nothing compared to the fear Im going to feel knowing she hours out of my reach, that she won't be back in bed every night, that I wont see her flutter around the house with her stupid fucking flowers. That I-

"Where'd you go," her angelic voice breaks me out of my daydreaming as I look down at her confused. "What?" I ask switching my gaze between each eye.

"I was talking to you and you just floated away," she says laughing slightly. "Sorry," I say shaking my head. "Everything's gonna be okay," she reassures me rubbing her hand across my cheek. God I loved when she did that.

"Do you have to leave?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah," is all she says. "What if I convince the dean I'm a student and then we get a co-ed dorm and live together," I suggest my eyes lighting up. She laughs shaking her head. "I doubt that'll work,"

"Well then I'll just buy him off, how much you think he'll take? 5 grand? Maybe 10?" I say. "You're really gonna throw 10 grand at this man just to live with me?" she asks and I nod. "Baby I'll give him my yearly pay check if it means I get to be in a dorm with you,"

"And how much is that?" I ask and he only stares at me with a blank face as if contemplating how to answer. "Sorry I am not at power to answer that," he smirks and I scoff.

"Well now i'm curious," I say and he laughs. "Let's just say that you are free to use my cards whenever you want," he says nodding his head slightly. "I'm your wife, I should be have knowledge of these things," I say back. "We're not married," he says. "Yet," he adds with a smile. "Says the man who calls me wife," I say raising my eyebrows in retaliation.

"Fine you wanna know?" he asks and I nod eager to know. "2..." he trails off looking away toward the wall. "$2?" I deadpan. "2... million," he whispers and mutters, I barely even hear him. "2 what?" I ask. "2 million," he says loud and clear. I choke on my spit, leaning over and coughing.

"Million?!" I yell and he only slightly smirks his eyebrows still creased in concern. "Yes baby, your hot ass husband makes 2 million a year," he says.

"Fuck me," I whisper still trying to process how much fucking money that is. "Gladly," he smirks pushing my back down onto the couch.
——————————————-

ACES POV
"Right there," she tells me pointing to her bed. I set the box of clothes on her bed walking back to her.

I wrap my arms around her waist resting my head on her shoulder. "That apartment option is still on the table," I whisper turning my head toward her and kissing her neck softly.

"I want to do this," she whispers back holding on my arms that are wrapped tightly around her waist. "I know," I say breathing her sweet perfume in as if to memorize her smell.

"You got a private room I can easily sleep here," I say immediately thinking of where I'll put my stuff and how well sleep together every night.

"You're the one who wanted a roommate, now that you ended up with a single room, I can be that roommate," I smile. "Look there's even 2 beds, we can put them together and make one big bed," I say putting my up in front of her to show my visions.

She chuckles shaking her head. "I hate you so much," she jokes still laughing, walking away from me and unpacking her clothes. "Baby i'm serious, I'll go talk to the dean right now, I got my check book too" I say taking the book out of my pocket with a pen showing it to her.

"What amount did we agree on?" I ask hovering my pen over the check. "Whatever I'll give him whatever he wants," I say turning to leave before she pulls me back.

"There's no need for that," she says and I look at her confused. No need? "You don't wanna live with me?" I sadly ask a frown taking over my face. "No, I already talked to him," she says and I grow even more confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask and she smiles slightly. "I talked to the dean last night and I explained everything, he said it was fine for you to stay as long as you don't disrupt anyone or anything. If my dorm was on main campus he wouldn't have allowed it but since our dorms are technically off campus we can do anything including you staying here" she explains smiling brightly and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"What?" I ask laughing in disbelief. "You can stay here," she further explains and I smile huge hugging her tight.

"