Chapter 2 - The Past is in the Past

"Uncle Bobby... You didn't kill them. Mom doesn't blame you for Aunt Marcy leaving us. Yes, she misses her little sister, but she doesn't blame you and neither do I." Addie says. She puts her hand on Bobby's arm, and looks up at him.

"You know I loved and still love your aunt more than anything." Bobby says.

"I do. I really do." Addie smiles, "I've missed you, Uncle Bobby."

"I've missed you, too, Addie." Bobby pulls her into a big hug.

"You're part of the reason that I came out here. I needed to see you again."

"Well... Then, if that's the case, can I take you for dinner tonight to welcome you to the town?"

"I'd like that." Addie smiles.

"Great. I will pick you up around six. Text me your address, alright?" Bobby writes his phone number down on a napkin off of the counter and hands it to her.

"Of course." Addie says as Bobby leads her over to the stairs.

"Bye, Addie! Nice to meet you!" Chimney says as he walks up the stairs past her.

"Nice to meet you as well, Chimney!" Addie waves over her shoulder with a smile on her face.

"What was that all about, cap?" Chimney asks, walking up to Bobby.

"I'd like to wait until everyone is here, then I will explain..." Bobby says, as he goes back to washing the dishes.

"Ok then..." Chimney says as he picks up a carrot off of the counter.

"I'm serious, Chim. I am not saying anything until everyone is here." Bobby says without turning around.

"I'll go get them, then..." Chimney says as he heads down the stairs. He enters the locker room, where everyone is sitting. "Hey guys... Cap wants to talk to us about something."

"Do you know what it is?" Hen asks.

"Yeah... Wait, I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Buck, looks up at Chimney.

"I don't think so, Buck." Chimney laughs. He heads back upstairs, with Hen, Buck, and Eddie following behind him. "Alright, cap. Now what's up?" Chimney crosses his arms.

"Well... My past is kicking me in the ass right now." Bobby sighs, "That was my niece..."

"We were wondering who she was." Eddie says, looking over at Hen.

"Yeah, it's always strange when someone not in distress just randomly walks in." Hen says.

"Wait... That hot girl is related to cap?" Buck says with a smirk. Hen and Eddie groan.

"No. She is Marcy's sister's daughter. So technically not related... But don't call her hot. She is still my niece." Bobby points a finger at Buck.

"I mean, he's not wrong..." Chimney whispers under his breath.

"Hey! I heard that."

"Sorry cap." Chimney blushes.