Chapter 4 - Drink

"So..." Hen smirks at Chimney. They sit down at a table across from the bar.

"So what, Hen?" Chimney asks in between sips of his beer.

"I saw the way you looked at Addie." she smirks. He chokes on a sip of his beer. Setting down his glass, he covers his mouth with his elbow and coughs while shaking his head no.

"What? What way?" Chimney starts to get defensive, "I didn't look at her any special way."

"Oh. You know what way. Your eyes lit up even just talking about her." Hen sips her margarita. Chimney takes a deep breath, before grabbing a napkin to wipe the beer off of his chin.

"Ok, she's hot. That is it." he looks to Hen who is obviously not buying it, "I'm serious, Hen!"

"Uh huh. Come on, Chim. She is beautiful and I know you think the same thing." Hen smirks, leaning back in her chair.

"Ok, fine. She's beautiful, but she's cap's niece. That's just weird." Chimney takes a long swig.

"Why is it weird?" Hen asks with a straight face.

"I don't know. It's just... He's like a brother to me and I don't want to ruin our friendship." Chimney says awkwardly as he looks down at his glass. He runs his fingers along the side of it before looking back up at Hen.

"Oh, yes you do. You like her, Chim." Hen smiles. He looks at her, trying to seem confused, but he's not pulling it off.

"I swear, Hen. I don't. I find her attractive and that is it." Chimney sets lifts up his glass, and brings it up to his lips, "Besides, Bobby is one of my best friends and I would never put him in that position."

"Ok fine. I believe you." Hen says sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she takes a drink. Just then, Buck walks in and sits down at the bar next to a girl that neither Hen or Chimney recognize.

"Who is that?" Chimney looks at Hen, happy to get the topic diverted away from himself.

"I have no idea..." Hen says as she stands up.

"Hen! No." Chimney grabs her arm.

"Why not?" Hen asks, sitting back down. Her gaze never leaves Buck and the mystery girl.

"He obviously doesn't want us to know." Chimney says, "Otherwise he would have told us about her."

"Eh. I don't care. He's here, we're here. We are going to find out who she is." Hen says, getting up and heading over towards the bar before Chimney had a chance to stop her.