Chapter 49 - Toast

"So you guys knew he was going to propose this entire time?" Addie looks around the room.

"Of course they knew... You know me, Addie. Am I good at planning things?" Chimney chuckles.

"I guess that's fair." Addie laughs.

"I didn't know." Bobby says.

"I still can't believe that I forgot to tell you." Chimney looks at Bobby.

"My own wife didn't even tell me!" Bobby says.

"I figured that you knew!" Athena laughs.

"Athena and Hen helped me pick out the ring." Chimney kisses Addie on the cheek.

"But I haven't talked to Athena about what I like... Only Hen." Addie says, confused.

"You think I don't see what you are looking at on your phone while we're at work?" Athena laughs, "You've been looking at rings on Pinterest for the last two months."

"I guess that's true." Addie blushes and looks over at Chimney.

"It was inevitable that he was going to propose." Athena smirks, "So I figured that I should pay attention."

"It also helped that you added me to your Pinterest board." Hen smiles.

"I tried to go by myself, but it was very overwhelming... I didn't even know what ring size you needed. So I called in the big guns." Chimney laughs.

"How long have you been planning this?" Addie asks.

"I knew I wanted to about a month after we started dating, but I just started planning two weeks ago." Chimney says.

"Alright. Enough questions. Let's celebrate!" Buck pops open a bottle of champagne and it starts pouring everywhere, "Oops." They all laugh and Eddie grabs some paper towels to clean it up. Bobby grabs another bottle and starts pouring glasses for everyone. Karen walks around with a tray full handing them out.

"Here, let me help you." Addie says, hurrying over to Karen.

"Oh no you don't." Karen laughs, "This party is for you. You don't have to do a thing."

"If you says so." Addie says.

"Does everyone have one?" Karen asks, everyone nods their head.

"A toast to the happy couple." Hen says, raising her glass. They all clink their glasses together and cheer as Chimney gives Addie a kiss.

"Something tells me that your computer is at your apartment." Addie laughs, looking up at Chimney.

"Yeah... Sorry, I kinda needed a lie to get you to come over here." Chimney smirks, "We can call Mr. and Mrs. Lee tomorrow."