Chapter 34 - Nurse

"Howie! You need to stop ending up in the hospital!" Addie says as she rushes into Chimney's hospital room.

"It was a mistake, Addie. It's not really his fault." Bobby says, trying to calm her down.

"Then who's fault is it, Uncle Bobby?" Addie looks at him confused.

"It's Bobby's fault." Hen points over at Bobby, who shrugs his shoulders.

"I wouldn't exactly say it's my fault. We all were trying to listen in on their conversation." Bobby says.

"Wait... Did he...?" Addie points at Eddie.

"I did." Eddie says, "I told him how I feel about him."

"And he...?" Addie points at Buck.

"He kissed him!" Chimney says, smirking.

"He did what?" Jenny asks. She is standing in the doorway, crossing her arms.

"Jenny! Hi! What are you doing here?" Buck's face turns red as he turns around to look at her.

"Did Chimney just say that you kissed Eddie?" Jenny walks over to Buck and stands right in front of him, staring into his eyes.

"Well... Yeah... But he hit his head. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Buck lies as he looks at Chimney.

"Nope. Definitely kissed him. We all heard it." Chimney says.

"Chimney! Shut up!" Buck says as he turns around to face him, aggressively. Jenny swings her arm and hits Buck in the back of the head, knocking him over the foot of Chimney's hospital bed.

"Asshole." Jenny mumbles.

"Buck! Are you alright?" Eddie jumps forward and grabs onto an unconscious Buck. Jenny holds up her arm again to swing at Eddie, but Bobby grabs her.

"Nurse!" Eddie screams.

"Oh no you don't." Bobby holds onto her wrist.

"I have to. He ruined everything!" Jenny cries.

"Jenny. Calm down." Addie steps between her and Eddie.

"He's an asshole. He kissed my fiancé." Jenny looks at her.

"Actually, your fiancé kissed him." Hen corrects her.

"Not helping, Hen." Addie says.

"Sorry." Hen backs up.

"Let me go." Jenny fights against the grips of Bobby and Addie.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that." Addie says.

"Did someone call for a nurse?" a woman asks as she walks into the room. She looks down to see Buck laying over the foot of Chimney's bed. "What happened?"

"Well..." Eddie says, looking up at her.