Chapter 20 - Credit

"Chimney!" Buck comes running in the hospital room.

"Hey, Buck!" Chimney says.

"You're alive!" Hen smiles, walking up to the side of the bed and gives him a hug.

"I am alive." he smirks.

"Apparently we need a new banner that says Chimney:3 Death:0..." Eddie laughs.

"You guys are too much." Chimney smiles.

"A banner?" Addie laughs.

"Yeah! We made one last time Chimney was in the hospital." Eddie smirks.

"Glad to see you're ok. That you're both ok." Bobby smiles at them.

"At least this time your girlfriend was here when you woke up." Hen shrugs.

"You're right. And I love her so much." Chimney grabs Addie's hand. Bobby exchanges glances with Athena.

"I love you, too, Chimney." Addie smiles.

"Did they just say... Love?" Bobby whispers in Athena's ear.

"We'll talk about it when we get home." Athena whispers back, smiling at Addie.

"Hey! Is it a bad time?" Jenny asks, peering around the door.

"Come on in, Jenny." Buck waves her in.

"Hey Jenny!" Chimney say, "Come to see us?"

"Actually... I came because we have some news..." Jenny looks at Buck.

"Wait... What?" Bobby's eyes go wide.

"Oh my god, Buck did you get her pregnant?" Hen scoffs.

"No! No, I didn't get her pregnant, Hen." Buck shakes his head.

"Then what is it?" Addie asks.

"Well... Uh... I figured since you all knew about Jenny... Well..." Buck starts but then stops awkwardly, looking around the room.

"Buckley. What the hell did you do?" Athena asks.

"So... On the night of the accident... Well... I asked Jenny to marry me..." Buck rubs his arm.

"That's awesome! Congratulations!" Addie says.

"Who in hell would've thought Buck would be engaged before me?!" Chimney laughs. Addie looks over at him confused.

"Woah woah woah." Bobby smirks looking at Chimney, "She just got here. Calm down."

"Not what I meant, cap." Chimney laughs.

"Uh huh..." Bobby crosses his arms.

"I swear! It's too soon for that." Chimney starts to get nervous.

"Well, anyways." Hen laughs, "Congratulations, Buck... I never thought I'd see the day that you would get engaged."

"Yeah... Never thought I'd see the day either." Eddie says, with a straight face.

"Hey, give me a little bit of credit." Buck says.