Chapter 9 - Tease

"Oooooooo look who it is! Mr. Smooth!" Buck teases Chimney as he walks into the locker room the next morning. Buck stands up from the bench in the middle of the room.

"What are you talking about, Buck?" Chimney asks trying to hide his obvious smile. He sets his bag down and opens up his locker.

"Jenny saw you and Addie at the bar last night. She said you kissed her." Buck smiles and nudges Chimney on the shoulder.

"Buck. Please don't say anything to anyone about this. We got a little drunk and I kissed her. But that's it. I swear." Chimney says defensively.

"Then why did she go back to your place last night?" Buck grins. Chimney spins around to face Buck.

"Were you following me?!" Chimney starts to get concerned.

"No... But Jenny happens to live in the apartment complex across the street, and I just so happened to be there when the two of you got home." Buck smirks as Hen walks in. Chimney gives him a death glare as she walks over.

"Don't say anything." Chimney mumbles under his breath.

"What are we talking about over here?" Hen asks as she opens her locker.

"Chaddie." Buck laughs.

"What the hell is a... Oh... Oh what did I miss?! What happened?" Hen starts to get excited. She dropped her jacket to the bottom of her locker and turns to Chimney.

"Chaddie?" Chimney looks confused. Buck and Hen laugh.

"Yeah! Chimney and Addie!" Buck exclaims.

"Oh my god." Chimney's face turns bright red.

"What happened?!" Hen moves closer to Chimney.

"Nothing happened. I swear." Chimney turns back to his locker.

"Something happened." Buck smiles at Hen, "Chimney and Addie happened."

"What about Chimney and Addie?" Bobby asks as he walks in and sets down his things. Buck's eyes get wide and he looks over at Chimney.

"Nothing, cap." Chimney says as he stands up and leaves the room.

"Chimney." Buck calls after him.

"Alright. What's going on?" Bobby asks, seemingly more and more concerned as Chimney storms off.

"I'm sorry, cap. I need to go talk to Chimney." Buck says as he starts to run after him. Bobby looks at Hen questioningly.

"Don't ask me. I have no idea." Hen puts her hands up innocently. Bobby and Hen exchange glances and they stuck their heads out the door, watching Buck run down the hallway.

"Is Chimney alright?" Bobby turns towards her.

"I don't know..." Hen trails off.