Chapter 78 - Forgive

"Cap! Where's Athena?" Hen asks as Bobby walks into the ER by himself.

"I told her not to come." Bobby says with a straight face.

"You're joking, right?" Eddie looks at Bobby.

"I'm not." Bobby says, "I don't want her here right now."

"Cap..." Hen puts her hand on Bobby's shoulder.

"I do not want her here right now, alright?" Bobby turns to her.

"It's not her fault." Buck looks down.

"Yeah. There's nothing she could've done." Eddie says.

"I just... I..." Bobby starts to cry.

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry." Hen hugs him.

"She's like my daughter, Hen... I can't lose another daughter." Bobby cries as he hugs her back, "I finally got her back after all these years and now she might be gone again."

"I know, cap. I know. But you can't blame Athena for this. You know how much Athena loves Addie. She is probably just as upset as you." Hen squeezes him.

"Oh my god... You're right. I'm such a terrible person." Bobby cries even harder.

"Cap, you know that's not true." Eddie says.

"Should someone go talk to her?" Buck looks around.

"I'll go. You guys take care of cap and Chimney." Hen says as she lets go of Bobby.

"Ok. We can do that." Eddie nods.

"What have I done?! Athena probably hates me now." Bobby starts crying even more, and his knees buckle below him. Eddie and Buck rush over to catch him before he falls.

"Bobby. You are struggling right now. She's not going to blame you for anything. I know Athena. She's my friend. She won't hate you because of this. I promise." Hen stares at him.

"I told her not to talk to me, Hen. I've never done that before." Bobby looks down, "I can't believe I told her not to talk to me... I love her so much and now she's going go hate me."

"It's alright, Bobby. We all know that you are struggling right now." Eddie says.

"She still is going to love you." Buck gives Bobby a hug.

"She loves you more than anything, Bobby. There's no way she's going to hate you. You and her are both going through a really hard situation right now. I'm sure she will understand." Hen says before running out the door.

"What if she doesn't forgive me, though?" Bobby looks at Eddie and Buck.

"She's going to forgive you, cap. Believe us." Eddie says.