Chapter 28 - Fire Escape

"Eddie?" Hen walks over to Eddie who is sitting alone on the couch.

"Yeah?" Eddie shakes his head and looks up at her, trying not to show the distress on his face.

"Are you ok? You seem kind of off..." Hen sits down next to him.

"Yeah I'm fine... It's nothing." Eddie says as he wipes his face.

"Eddie. You are not ok. Is it something my with Christopher?" Hen puts her hand on his shoulder.

"No, Christopher is fine." Eddie says.

"Then what is it?" Hen looks at him.

"I swear, Hen. It's nothing." Eddie says.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." Athena says as she walks over, "I can see it in your face that something is wrong, Eddie."

"Ok fine. Something is wrong, but it's nothing that I want to talk about right now." Eddie stands up.

"Diaz." Bobby walks up, "Sit down and tell us what is wrong."

"Cap, I can't talk about it... Not here. Not now."

"Why not, Eddie? We are your family. We are here for you." Athena says.

"We just want the best for you." Hen says, standing up next to him.

"I just can't talk about it here." Eddie storms out of the apartment.

"Eddie." Hen calls out.

"Hen." Bobby holds his hand out.

"Hey! Is Eddie ok?" Buck asks walking over, "He stormed out pretty fast."

"We don't know what's going on with him." Athena says.

"But I'm going to find out." Hen says as she follows after Eddie, "Eddie? Eddie! Where'd you go?"

"Go away, Hen." Eddie says, sitting on the fire escape at the end of the hallway.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." Hen climbs out the window and sits on the step next to him.

"Hen, I already told you that I am not going to tell you." Eddie looks away.

"Eddie. You've got to tell someone." Hen puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Fine. You wanna know? I like Buck." Eddie looks at her.