Chapter 22 - Be Good

"Well, Howie! You've made great progress this past week." the doctor says as he closes Chimney's charts, three days after the accident, "We would like to send you home, but you're going to need someone to stay with you 24/7."

"Oh! Alright..." Chimney looks around at Bobby, Athena, Addie, and Hen.

"That won't be a problem will it?" the doctor looks at Chimney.

"No. It won't. I can stay with him. Set up camp on his couch for a while." Addie says awkwardly.

"Addie..." Bobby starts but Athena puts her hand out in front of him.

"Bobby, let her do this. She is twenty-two years old, she can make decisions for herself." Athena says, stepping in front of him.

"But they just met. She's going to move in with him?" Bobby says in a hushed tone.

"Oh yes, because playing caregiver is so sexy and romantic." Hen laughs, overhearing him.

"She's not moving in. She's going to stay while he recovers." Athena says. 

"It's ok, cap. I promise I won't do anything you wouldn't approve of." Chimney smiles and glances at Addie.

"Uh huh..." Bobby smirks, taking a deep breath, "I guess you guys are right... She's just going to take care of him. No harm in that, I suppose."

"Good. We just need Addelaide to sign some papers after we explain what she needs to do and we will work on getting you discharged, Mr. Han." the doctor says before exiting the room.

"This works great since I'll be the only one not actually working seeing as my entire leg is in a cast!" Addie laughs.

"Just be good." Bobby looks at her.

"Uncle Bobby!" Addie gets embarrassed.

"Cap. I'm not going to be doing anything for a while." Chimney says, holding up his casted arm.

"I really didn't need that picture in my head." Bobby shudders.

"Uncle Bobby!" Addie says again.

"It's alright, Addie. He's worried because he knows my reputation." Chimney smirks.

"What reputation?" Hen bursts out laughing.

"Hey! At least make me seem cool... Some kind of best friend you are." Chimney jokes.

"The only reputation you have is being a goody two shoes." Hen smirks.