Chapter 6 - Puppy Love

"Alright. Who's got next?" Chimney asks as he chalks up his pool cue.

"Chim. You've beat all of us already." Buck says as he swirls his glass. Jenny lets out a laugh as she watches the expression on Buck's face.

"And..." Chimney trails off as Bobby walks into the bar with Addie and Athena.

"And what, Chim?" Eddie asks.

"Nothing." he says as he hands off his pool cue to Hen and walks towards them, "Hey, Addie."

"Hey, Howie!" Addie smiles.

"Did she just say Howie?" Athena whispers to Bobby.

"That would be correct..." Bobby smirks.

"Do you want to maybe play a round of pool?" Chimney asks as he scratches the back of his head. His face starts to get hot, so he looks away.

"I mean, I've never actually played... But I would love to learn." Addie smiles back at him.

"I would love to teach you. We're all over here." he smiles and leads her across the bar. As they reach the pool table, Hen and Eddie are smirking at Chimney, while Buck is focused completely on Jenny. Addie drapes her jacket over the back of a chair.

"Hey, Addie." Hen smiles.

"Hi, Hen!" Addie replies without letting her gaze leave Chimney. Eddie chuckles as he looks over at Hen.

"Alright. So go ahead and grab a cue and I'll run to grab you a drink. What would you like?" Chimney asks, watching her walk over.

"A whiskey sour?" Addie asks.

"Coming right up. You have good taste." he smiles and heads off to the bar.

"Well it seems like Addie has made a friend already." Athena grins at Bobby. Bobby waves at Hen and Eddie, and they just chuckle and wave back.

"I think that you may be right..." Bobby says as he walks over to sit by Buck and Jenny, "So you must be Jenny. I'm Bobby. It's nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you as well!" Jenny shakes his hand, "I assume you've heard why he didn't tell you all about me sooner?"

"Yes, I have." Bobby laughs, "But no worries. I don't judge."

"Alright. Got it... Now lets turn you into a pool shark." Chimney smiles as he walks back over with their drinks. He sets them down on the end of the table and reaches his arm around Addie's shoulder to show her how to hold the cue.

"I bet 20$ that they start dating by the end of next week." Hen says as she finishes off her drink.

"I don't think that's a fair bet." Eddie laughs.