Chapter 2

Josephine

The rest of the ride to the meeting is filled with small talk about my project and how I will have to travel to LA for filming which I can not wait to do! I've been in this small hotel in perth for so long because I refuse to stay in my childhood home with my psychotic mother. 

"We've arrived!" Dana exclaims and unbuckles her seatbelt as Hero and I do the same. We all quickly get out of the limo and head into the extremely tall building and into the elevator. 

"Jesus, this building is so fucking big." Hero growls and Dana swats his arm. "Language." Dana adds and I let out a little giggle. 

The elevator opens just as we spoke and Dana walks in front of Hero and I. "Was that funny Ms. Langford?" He says as we walk down the hallway. Why is he even here anyways? I mean, not like it's a problem..but why? 

"Nope, not funny." I lie. I'm such a terrible liar. 

"Didn't you just laugh, back there?" He says and points his thumb behind us. "I don't recall." I smile and Dana calls my name. 

"Ms. Langford!" A women says to me. "Please, call me Josephine." I say and she places her hand out in front of me as I shake it. I don't hate being called by my last name but I am way more comfortable being called Josephine. "Okay, Josephine! I'm Marsha! Let's get to work shall we?" She says and walks into the office as Dana follows. Hero walks up close to me and mocks her, "Let's get to work shall we." he says and I swat his arm and giggle.

During the meeting, Marsha and a couple of my cast members talk about where we will be staying for the film, the hotel and our scripts. "Okay folks! LA, next week! We will be begin shooting!" My Director says. "Thank you so much Sandra! I can't wait to begin!" I say and shake her hand as my other castmates do to. 

We are all crowded and everyone is talking as I'm in the corner taking a sip of my water wondering where Hero went. "Hey Josephine!" Jordan says and she hugs me. Jordan and I have been friends for such a long time and we met in the acting business. We've done a couple projects together but she has always been an amazing co-star and I'm so excited to star with her in this new movie. "Hey!" I say and hug her back.

"Who was the tall british boy you walked in with?" She laughs and I do a fake laugh wondering why it's funny. I never thought what people would think with Hero walking in with Dana and I but I shouldn't even have to worry about that. "It's my-" I begin but I feel a warm hand grab onto my arm. "We are getting ready to leave." Hero says to me. 

"Sorry Jordan, see you next week!" I say and she smiles and waves. Hero, Dana and I walk out of the office room and back into the elevator. "Phew, it was crowded in there." Dana says and pulls her lipstick out from her purse. 

"I know, I couldn't wait to fucking leave." Hero says and places his palm on his forehead. 

"It was crowded, but I'm just super excited to start filming next week!" I admit. I really am so excited to be one of the stars in this next film. It's one of my first movies that I am of the leads. I have a love interest whom I still have to meet but he's already in LA but I'm so excited to start filming. 

"Me too, Josephine!" Dana exclaims and Hero rolls his eyes. 

We get off the elevator and as Hero and I are about to walk out of the doors Dana puts her hand up to stop us. "What Mum?" Hero asks. I can't wait to get home, we've already been here for so long it's already four, plus I'm starving and Dana and I have reservations.  

"I have to go to one of my workers office for the rest of the day." Dana says and I shake my head. 

"Don't we have reservations?" I ask. I really don't want to be stuck with having to get some cheap takeout food or worse eat alone.