Chapter 39

10 months later, 

Hero 

"Yes, bring them up to my office please." I lean against my window seal. "Mhm. Thank you very much." I place the phone down running my hands through my hair.

Where the fuck is Sasha? She was supposed bring these goddamn papers up to my office twenty minutes ago, should I fire her? Maybe? No?  I mean that's the perks of being my own boss and having a personal assistant, I can fire whoever I want whenever I want. Who knew working a little intern for my uncle could lead me into being the boss of four different floors of my uncle's building. Also this fucking business suit is really itchy, this is one of the damn perks I fucking hate. I've been the boss for about 5 months, it's been fun really, working here, doing football...living in my own apartment..my different apartment. the one without her. 

Josephine

"And that's a picture wrap on Josephine Langford!" Rob announces as Mia and Josh run over to give me a hug. Mia is staying in town until sunday, it's thursday but she's been here for a week so I'm glad she came to support me on the wrap of my new movie moxie! Josh also came to support because I mean he is my roommate, him and I are literally the best of friends! It's insane really because who would of thought. Definitely not me. 

"Aww my babyyyy" Mia fake puppy eyes running over and hugging me. "I'm kidding! I'm so happy for you jo!" she adds. 

"Thank you so much Mia, I appreciate it." I smile running my hands through the curls in my hair.

"Congrats!" Josh runs up and hugs me. "Thank you!" I smile again. 

"Should we celebrate, you know go get some food because a dude can eat." he rubs  his hands together. 

"Sure Josh, let's go." I say as we walk through the doors. "Actually, I need to go to that cafe with that dude I met..yesterday so I'll catch you guys later." Mia points her thumb behind her and I drop my hands from the door. "Really Mia? Does he know you don't even live here?" 

"Well no, he doesn't have to know either.." she winks and runs to the opposite doors as I roll my eyes and walk out the doors with Josh. 

"Gosh I can't believe filming was for four months." I say as we walk down the sidewalk. 

"I know," he nods playing on his phone barely paying attention to me. 

"Like I'm so happy about it!" I throw my hands in the air and turn him slightly as we walk. "Like it will be so good! Like yes! yay!" 

"Y-yeahhh," he says looking at his phone and I jump in front of him and he jumps. "What?"

"Are you even listening to me?" 

"Yes! Yes of course I am!" He says trying to turn his phone but I grab his phone and laugh. "Jo give me that back!!" 

"Hmmmm what are you hiding?" I laugh waving his phone in the air and he grabs it. "Nothing." he says. 

"Josh, come on you can tell me!" I push his shoulder. "It's nothing, forget it please!" 

"Okay, fine." I nod and continue walking. 

"Still haven't talked to Dana?" He asks and smirks at me and I stop right in front of the cafe we always go to. "Can we talk on that subject inside?" I ask and he laughs and I roll my eyes. 

I order a caramel Iced coffee and a muffin and he orders a coffee with a bagel as we sit down. 

"Alright, stop blowing this subject off and let's talk about this." he plops down on the chair across from me. "For real."