Chapter 6

Josephine

I wake up earlier than usual because today's my last day in Perth and this is where I grew up, I need to enjoy my last moments here. 

I really wonder what's up with Hero, I wanna know how he feels but I shouldn't, but I do. 

It really hits me that I won't really have anyone In LA and once my movie is over I'll hopefully be living there and Dana won't be living their with me. It's gonna be hard but maybe I can start getting into relationships again and making some new friendships, all I have to do is hope for the best, right?

I get my first suitcase out and start packing all of my hair necessities and face care. I need to pack my clothes but I need to get ready for the day before I do any packing for makeup and clothing, so I hop into the shower. 

I take a long nice hot shower to enjoy this hotel shower one last time, I change into a bra and panties along with a nude pink shirt that sticks to my skin a little along with leggings. I do a quick makeup look with just mascara and a tiny bit of power under my eyes covering my eye bags from the lack of sleep last night. Yes, I lost sleep thinking about Hero. I'm such an idiot. 

I can't get him out of my head no matter how hard I try, he keeps making his way through my every thought even though he was nothing, it was nothing. 

Drowning me out of my thoughts I get a knock at my hotel door, I open the door to Dana and Hero. 

What the hell.

"Josephine!" Dana says and walks straight into the hotel with Hero smirking behind her. What the actual hell.

"Uh, hi." 

"I thought Hero and I would come help you pack then we could get lunch, if you don't mind." Dana says and Hero sways back and forth with his hands in his pockets. Dick. 

He knew exactly what he was doing by coming here.

"Oh, Uh. Sure." How the hell do I reply. 

"Actually, I need to run to the lobby to meet my girlfriend real quick, Hero can you stay in her?" Dana says. Oh. 

"I'm fine with that." Hero smirks. I am slowly banging my head against my wall but in my head, because I obviously can't do that right now.

"Alright, I'll be back." She says and blows kisses to us. God. 

I walk over to the dresser and start folding out clothes onto the bed without speaking a word to Hero. 

"So, nothing?" Hero chuckles and leans against the wall.

"Hm?" I say and look at him. I hope he knows I'm ignoring him.

"Oh Josephine." He chuckles and flips his hat around. 

I just roll my eyes and start packing my shirts into my suitcase on the bed.

"Need any help there, yeah?" Hero says and walks over to the bed. 

"Nope." 

He places his hands in the air, "You sure? Looks like you still have a decent amount to pack Josephine." 

Why the hell does he enjoy calling me by my full name. I sure don't. 

"I'm sure. Hero." 

"Woah, sorry." 

I ignore him and continue packing. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" He is quick to ask and I turn around.

"How am I avoiding you Hero, I haven't seen you since yesterday morning when-" I stop and look down. 

"Since we fuck-" He begins but I cut him off. 

"Jesus Hero. Yes that." 

He chuckles, "Well I would of expected at least a thank you text or something." 

A what?

"A thank you text?" 

"I mean yeah, you were saying how good I made you feel the other night so I would of expected-" He begins. 

"Your a dick Hero." 

"Your the one who said it was a mistake Jo." He says and points in between us back and forth. 

"Because it was." I say and turn towards him. "Could we forget it ever happened? Please." 

"I can't." 

Why can't he.

"Why can't you? I did." I lie. 

"Because I wouldn't of slept with you if I didn't have a reason to. Also, you aren't doing a really good job at forgetting it." He chuckles.

"What the hell do you even mean?" I ask confused. "Because I wouldn't of slept with you if I didn't have a reason to" What could that possibly mean?

"Just, I'm sorry okay?" he says and sits on the bed. 

"It's fine." I say. 

"But Jo," 

"I said, It's fine Hero." I get the rest of my pants out of my drawer and place them back into my suitcase. 

The hotel door opens and Dana rushes in. "I'm back..you okay Hero?" she is quick to ask. He won't say anything.. right?

"Yep." He jumps up off the bed. "Just hungry." 

"Well let's get some lunch shall we?" Dana says and I nod and get my slip on white shoes on and we all walk out of the hotel. 

Hero

I should of fucking told Jo that I felt something but I ruined it. I don't  believe in her so called "forgiveness". 

Once we arrive at the restaurant I sit next to my mother as Jo sits across from us. 

"So Jo, You excited for LA tomorrow?" My mother says and I roll my eyes. 

She takes a sip of her water and moves the hair from her face behind her ears, god she's beautiful. 

"Yep! I'm so excited." she says. 

"I can't wait to come along! So can't Hero!" My mother says as Josephine is taking another sip of her water which she spits out all over herself and her eyes go wide.

Oh god.

******** 

Hey loves!! I'm so sorry for the late update, I've been very busy but I promise you I will be updating tomorrow night as well😘. Thank you all for being so patient. <3. Anyways, please comment and vote and stay tuned tomorrow for the next update. 

Much Love, A♡