Chapter 29

Three Days Later

Josephine

I wake up around 11, a little later than usual but I don't know what I have planned for today. How do I supposedly ask Dana if I can sleep back at Hero's uncles..well I can't do that without a reason but I can surely come up with something. 

The past days of Hero and I actually becoming official has been filled with nothing but fun and love. Although we have to hide it, we still enjoy our time together. Right after we actually said we were together he threw away the chocolate and flowers Josh got me and immediately took me out to buy we even better flowers and two boxes of chocolate. He even bought him and I plain caramel iced coffees, which we used to enjoy back in los angeles. I enjoy my time here in london a lot actually, it's nice and I'm so overwhelmed by the love I've received here by Hero and Dana's family.

I get up from the couch and head into the bathroom for a shower. 

Once I get out I quickly blow dry and brush my hair. I place on some light eyeshadow and mascara. 

I go to the closet and get a light purple dress with flowers on it, along with a tie in the middle of the breasts. I grab a jean jacket to add to it then head to get my white flats. 

As I'm placing my shoes on the door opens and I'm hoping it's Hero, "Hey!" I yell with a big smile on my face which doesn't fade but slightly goes down as I see Dana walking down the stairs in her white dress skirt and white button up shirt tucked in with a black dress jacket. "Morning Josephine!" She smiles as her black heels make noises coming down the stairs.

"Hi, what's up?"

"Just wondering how you like london?" she smiles placing her hands together. 

"I love it, truly. How much longer are we staying here?" I ask closing my dresser drawers. 

"Hm, halloween is in a couple days so I plan on going back to los angeles in about... two days?" she says and my heart drops. I can't leave london, not now. "Anything wrong?" she says as she must of noticed my expression. 

"No..I mean.." I say and pause. "Nothing." I can't just tell her I wanna move to london, I just can't. 

She walks back to the stairs, "We have a dinner at Josephs tonight, do whatever you'd like before then." She smiles walking up the stairs. 

"Wait!" I say and she looks at me. "For the last days here I can go back and stay at Joseph's if that's okay, I just wanted to explore around." Is that a good lie?

"Sure! He actually wanted me to ask you so I'm glad you requested it! Tonight when we go for dinner just bring your stuff and you can stay." she says and I nod as she walks back upstairs closing the door. 

I plop onto the couch to watch some Tv, as I turn the Tv on I get a text from Josh, what the hell?

"Hey Jo.. I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from right now but I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve that and I know I should of treated you better. Text me back as soon as you can." it reads. 

I look at my phone then the other door opens to Hero. "Hi baby," he says rushing in and plopping onto the couch right next to me and putting his arm around me and I place my phone on my lap slowly and I smile. 

"Shhh, your mom is right upstairs." I say and look at him placing my finger to my lips. 

"I don't care," he says placing a kiss on my lips and standing up. "I have a surprise for you." 

I stand up and place my arms around his neck, "Oh and what's that?"

"Well if I tell you it won't be a surprise. So on that note let's get out of here and I'll show you." He says lifting me up and spinning me then placing me back down, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door to the hallway which leads to the garage then out of the garage to his car in the driveway.