Chapter 50

Josephine

"Okay, so this dress...or.." I say walking over to the other door grabbing the white dress. "This one?"

Hero stands there leaning against the bathroom doorway with his wet hair dropping onto the floor and just a towel around his waist. "So?" I say and put my hand on my hip and he puts his fist up to his mouth and starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing, I haven't even been out of the bathroom for not even a minute."

"Well sorryyyyy, that you decided to get a shower at 9 at night." I say grabbing the maroon sparkly bodycon dress and the silk white bodycon dress.

"Well I'm sorryyyy you decided to ask me to help you pick out a dress for christmas eve the night before christmas eve." he shakes his head walking to the dresser and opening the drawers.

"Ugh!" I say and fall back on the bed and groan and stretch. Christmas eve is tomorrow and we have many different things planned but I need to choose the perfect dress, of course Hero is no help. And, yes, yes I know, I know, it's the night before christmas eve but I just remembered, glad I did or I would of woke up tomorrow panicking. Listen, I'm not super crazy on fashion but this is Christmas eve, my favorite holiday. Also, Hero said dress up my best for a "certain reason he can not say" so that also puts pressure on me to look my exact best. Okay Josephine, you can do that.

I definitely can not do that.

I muffle my hands in my face as Hero plops right beside me on the bed in some black sweatpants and he turns his head to look at me and I look at him. "Could you relax?" he says pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

Yes Hero, let me just relax after you tell me to dress my best for a reason you can't say but of course, no pressure on me.

"I'm just trying to look my best." I admit and sit up and he chuckles, "You'll look amazing in whatever you chose to wear." he says and I plop right back down again. "This is why I'm stressed!" I sit up and point to him. "I need you," I point to him and say fast again, "To help me said-outfit. So, pretty boy get up and help me dammit!" I say and stand up and he starts laughing laying on the bed and I stand at the edge in front of his legs. "Not funny."

"Sorry baby, your funny when your confused and mad."

I throw my hands in the air, "You mean stressed out and-" I begin before he pulls my hands and I fall right on top of him. I huff and just shove my head into his chest. "You are not helping the situation." I say and he sits up which causes me to straddle his lap. "You just need to calm your pretty ass down." he says tapping my nose and I place my hands in front of my face and rub my face.

"I think I want to wear the maroon dress." I say and look up at him. "And I think you'll look perfect in that dress." he says nuzzling his head into my neck and nipping at my ear and sucking the spot below my ear and his hands cuff my jawline and I swat his hand. "What the hell?" he says pulling back.

"Hands to yourself till tomorrow, I'm still stressed out." I say and get off his lap and onto the ground and his throws his hands in the air. "I'm trying to relax you," he rolls his eyes and falls back. "So excuse me, I'll be going to get into the shower." I smile and open the bathroom door. "You just gave me shit for showering late-.. nevermind." he says and I smile again shutting the bathroom door.

************Christmas Eve**************

"Okay, so we have my dad coming over in about three hours, so at 1." I say rubbing my palms against my shorts. Hero puts his hands on my shoulders as I stand in between his legs as he's sitting on the bed. "Calm down, would you?" he chuckles.