Chapter 16

Hero

"You gonna come play football with us bro?" Morgz asks.

Josephine, Josephine, Josephine, "I miss you a lot", "I want you here."

It all keeps replaying in my fucking head, I miss her so fucking much but she was wasted, did she mean any of it? Last night was just wow, it made me realize how much I need her and it's insane to me.

"Earth to fucking Hero!" Morgz says which drowns me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry." I shake my head and follow the guys out of the hotel.

Josephine

"Do I wear this?" I lift up a light blue blouse with one hand, "Or this?" I lift up a white loose button up top and show Mia on facetime.

"The light blue blouse for sure!" She says, I laugh and grab my phone and plop onto the bed.

"Ugh, my head is pounding. I can't believe I slept in that dress!" I say and place my hand on my forehead. I know the exact reason I did fall asleep in it though..

"Can't believe you did either," she sighs. "Why were you up night anyways, didn't you get home around one from the club?" She asks. Okay so I've never told Mia anything going on with Hero, absolutely nothing. No one knows.

"I-,I couldn't fall asleep." I lie. She makes a confused expression at me, she knows I'm lying shit.

"Couldn't fall asleep, huh?" she asks and raises a eyebrow. I won't want to explain all of this to Mia, I'm still regretting calling him last night but I won't say it wasn't amazing.

"Yep, couldn't fall asleep!" My thoughts wander to what Hero's doing right now, but I'm not going to call him. I still can't believe he actually left and by the way Dana explained it, it seemed like he won't even bother to visit his mother which pains me even more. Why did he leave? Me, it's because of me.

"I'm gonna go to work," she laughs. "Call me later?" She suggests and I agree and end the call. What am I gonna do today? I really wanted to tell her about Hero and I but I obviously couldn't so I stalled myself by making her "help" me choose what to wear to a "meeting." I really hope Jordan doesn't wanna go out or Josh doesn't come over. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with Jordan and Josh is such a great guy to be around, I just barely have any day to calm down or relax. It's always something going on or I'm stressed out.

I change into cotton pants and a black hoodie, place my hair into a bun and plop onto the couch with some hot tea to watch some netflix, hopefully my day stays this way.

Hero

"Over here mate!!" Alex waves to Felix, Morgz and I.

I adjust my black hat by turning it around the opposite way while running to Alex and my other mates. "Alex!" I say and we push into each other and I do the same into my other mates. It honestly feels great to see them again, to party, to hangout in general and also play football! I've been away for too long.

"We missed you bro, seriously." Alex says. I missed them just as much, on no cute shit I just missed my friends.

"Hero!" Zain runs over and pushes into me.

"Hey bro!" I say.

"How was los angeles dude?" Zain asks and I shake my head.

"I'd admit it wasn't bad but I had no reason to be there so it wasn't much fun, but it was at first." I sigh. It was, it was amazing to be seeing Josephine everyday, it was perfect. Then she wanted to end whatever that was and it was shit. I wanna talk to her again but it's the afternoon and I'm with my best mates, today will be good.