Chapter 47

Josephine

"You're sister? Why is she calling you?" I ask and he is still holding the phone in his hand. "I-I don't know. I don't want to answer it." he says.

"Maybe you should, what if something bad happened."

"I don't want to talk to them." he throws his phone back on the dresser. "Hero," I plead.

"Jo, Please. I don't want to speak to them." he says and walks out of the bedroom into the kitchen and I follow him. "God, can things just go good for one fucking day." he says pulling out the dining room chair and plopping down in it. I rub his shoulders, "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, don't apologize because my family's fucked up and always pop in and out of my life. I'm just about sick of it."

I just sigh and go into the kitchen. "I can order us some food?"

"I'm not hungry but order yourself something." he says and grabs his laptop and opens it at the table. I sigh and grab the phone and call a italian restaurant and order myself some pasta and I order him his favorite pasta on the menu as well, even though he said he wasn't hungry, I know he is and he's just stressed out. "I ordered from that nice italian place." I say and he nods.

"Do you need anything? I'm going to go shower." I ask. "No, I'm okay baby." he says and I nod walking into the bedroom and going into the bathroom.

Once I'm out of the shower I change into black workout leggings and a grey hoodie, it's getting colder here in london and it's kinda chilly outside since it's mid december. I blow dry my hair and place on some mascara just because and I pull on some socks and walk out of the bedroom. As I walk out Hero is in the living room putting the large fireplace. "Hey, you look adorable." He smiles as I walk out rubbing my arms and the door rings and I'm about to rush to it before it goes to it before me. "I got it." he winks and I shake my head.

He gets the food and tips the guy and places it on the kitchen counter. "How much food did you order?" he asks and raises a eyebrow. "I ordered you your favorite pasta because I know your hungry, and your stressed." I smile and he smiles. "I actually am glad you did that because I'm starving. I love you." he kisses my forehead and I smile and my heart feels giddy like a child on christmas morning for some reason. Hero and I sit at the dining table. "We should decorate the apartment for christmas. Christmas is in 15 days, I can't believe you have nothing out." I say taking a bite of my pasta. "We can go shopping for christmas stuff later today, decorate whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy do it. We can even put another christmas tree in our bedroom." He smiles and so do I. Our bedroom, haven't said that in a while. It makes me heart jump around in circles when he says anything here is ours, I mean I am moved in for good and I believe and hope nothing will happen to change that.

"Has it snowed?" I ask. "Yeah, for a week straight but it hasn't snowed in like 3 days. It's just cold."

"Our first christmas together." a big grin forms on his face and he shakes his head while smiling. "What do you want to do this christmas?" I ask.

"Well, I was hoping we could see Tommy and Riley? If that's okay with you?" He says.

"My Aunt Joc is going out for christmas I think, I don't know where Riley and Tommy are going so we can't go up there."

"Then have them come here." he says. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I told you last year when we had our other apartment they could come down one day but how about they stay with us for christmas and we can buy them all kinds of gifts." he says which makes me so happy. Really, I can't explain how happy this is making me with everything he's saying.

I get out of my chair and lean across the table and place a kiss on his lips. "This is making me really happy." I say.

"I'm glad. I'm trying to make you happy as much as I can." he says and I smile as I finish my pasta.

*

"How about this tree?" I ask him as we walked into Target and there's trees on display. "Whatever you want."

I clap and adjust my blue sweater I changed into and I grab his hand and pull him down the aisles with me to the christmas things. "This tree is beautiful!" I say. "Let's get it!" he says and grabs the box under it and places it into the cart. I rush over to ornaments, "Now I picked out the tree, what color theme you want to make the house?" I ask. "Hmmm." he says bending down looking through colors then pulling out a blue and white ornament set. "This color, I really like it." I pick up three sets of them and place them in the cart. I go around some more and get wrapping paper and bags with cute bows. I get some cute decorations to decorate and put on the tables.

"All set." I say as we make our way to the registers. "Perfect." he kisses my forehead.

*

"Trees all set! Now time to decorate it." he pats his hands together. "Come over here," he says and we both start decorating the tree playing christmas music on the TV. "All I want for christmas is you" is playing and he takes my hand and spins me as we start dancing to the music, laughing and putting ornaments on the tree. I take the star and jump trying to put it on top of the tree and start jumping. "A little help here." I say. "No problem," he says lifting me up with no problem and putting me on his shoulders and I place the star on top of the tree then I try to get down. "Wait, not yet." he says holding my thighs and rushes to the dining table and grabs his phone. He takes a selfie of us, which we have not one picture together at all except group photos Dana has taken. "Say cheese." he says and we both smile then he snaps another while I'm laughing and he's smiling. Then he snaps another while I lean down and squeeze his cheeks together and we're laughing. He then puts me down. "Does the internet know you have a boyfriend?" he asks and I shake my head. "No, I'm still trying to stay as private as I can."

He nods and then pulls me to him in front of the tree. "I want more pictures with you baby," he says and snaps a picture of us smiling in front of the tree then I kiss his cheek and he snaps another. "I love you." he says and I say I love you too. We begin to put cookies in the oven together but he mostly does them as I am adding a cute little christmas tree decoration to put in the middle of the dining table and I look at his phone laying on the dining table as a notification popped up and his lockscreen is the picture of me kissing his cheek. It makes me smile and now I know, we need to take more pictures.

"Cookies all done," he says bringing them on a plate to the table. "Thank you." I say and he sits down across from me and we enjoy the chocolate chip cookies we made together and each others presence. Then his phone rings, "It's Mercy, again." he sighs.

"Don't get upset with me, but maybe you should answer it?"

"I don't know Jo," he says and I just nod. "Maybe I should but, I don't like them I don't want to speak to them."

"I guess you're right to not answer it then-" I begin before he answers the phone.

"Yes, Mercy?" he says and his eyes go wide.

**************

Cute ass chapter for y'all after all the dramaaa😃I started another book which I was be publishing soon and it's called "Race For My Heart". So keep on the lookout for that, comment and vote loves <3.

Much Love, A♡