Chapter 17

Josephine

"When do you think they are gonna let her out?" I ask Josh as we wait unpatiently outside the hospital doors.

"They said soon," He rocks back and forth, "They towed her car already just I'm not sure what they are going to do because the crash wasn't inherently terrible." He admits.

It's five am and I've been here since 9;30, Jordan was drunk driving and got into a crash, it wasn't huge or anything major. Josh called me and he drove us straight to the crash and Jordan got taken here by an ambulance. I really hope Jordan's okay, we start filming in a couple days so I'm not sure what's going to happen then. 

"Here, Here." The doctor says as she pushes Jordan out of the doors in a wheelchair. 

"Oh my god! Did she hurt her foot? Her leg?" I am quick to rush over to her. 

"Oh no dear, just she's not fully sobered up yet so we want to take as many safety precautions as we can for her not to fall or anything like that." She says. 

Josh looks up at me and then to the doctor, "So is anything wrong?" 

"Just a slight sprained wrist but that's it. It wasn't a major sprain just very minor so it should be well in a couple days." She smiles. "Here's her papers, call us if anything is wrong." She nods and walks back into the hospital. 

"Hey guys, thank you for coming here to get me." Jordan gently says as Josh goes behind her wheelchair and pushes her into the parking lot. 

"Of course. We are your friends."  I smile and she smiles. 

Josh opens his backseat door, "Alright be careful," He says helping her get up out of her wheelchair and into the seat. 

"Thanks." Jordan says and he nods and folds the wheelchair into the trunk. 

"Wait, I think you need to return the wheelchair to the front Josh." Jordan says before he closes the trunk. 

"Oh, I'll be back."He says, I nod and hop into the passenger seat.

"So you and Josh? Met each other huh?" Jordan asks. 

"Yes we did, the other day." I go onto my phone to two missed calls from hero. "Shit." I quietly say, maybe she heard me. It's five am there's no way I can call him now, I feel terrible. 

"What's wrong?" She asks and I hear her move in the backseat. 

"Nothing, you need to say still until we get you back to the hotel ms." I joke. 

"Very funny, what are you my mom?"She laughs. Shit! My mom's text i've never opened, god this day is just full of surprises innit. 

"Back," Josh says and jumps into the drivers seat. "Going back to the hotel right?" He asks. 

"I want frozen yogurt," Jordan suggests which causes me to giggle, it's also five am so I doubt they'd be open. 

"It's five am." Josh and I both say at the same exact time. I giggle and he laughs, 

"So you both teaming up on me now? I don't care, this one is open," She points on her phone to a frozen yogurt place that is open. "Now buckle up lovebirds we gettin some froyo." She leans back and I am shocked at her words but giggle and buckle my seatbelt as Josh does the same. 

As we drive to the frozen yogurt place, Jordan and Josh are having a steady conversation while I'm silent overthinking everything, god my life was so peaceful. 

"Here, Jo and I will go in and get the yogurt, text her what you want-" Josh begins.

"Nope," She opens the car door and jumps out. "I can walk ya know." She rolls her eyes and I giggle as I jump out of the car and we walk the frozen yogurt place.