Chapter 55

Hero

"We can clean the plates up" Jo says and I look at her and stare at her, "What?" she laughs. "You two go sit down, Josh and I can clean up." I say and she huffs and her and Stephanie walk over to the couch and then she goes and puts Nora to sleep upstairs.

Josh and I begin cleaning up the table, "It's honestly crazy how we used to really dislike each other." Josh says and I look up at him as I pile the plates and pin my lips together. Don't even get me started on how much I used to hate this fucker, I hated him so much I could of killed him If I tried. The only person I ever hated more than him was Tyler, and I could fucking kill Tyler.

"I know man," I shake my head and laugh. "I really fucking hated you and look at us now." I laugh.

"It's crazy, really." he says and I nod.

I don't mind Josh, I don't hate him now obviously but I have no right to dislike him because of his past and how much of a fucking prick he was, because I had a shitty past too and I acted like a dick as well but I learned from it.

"I mean now look at all of this, my girl and my ex are good friends, which is your girl. And we're good friends." he says and I nod slowly. "If I'm going to be honest, I'm just glad Jo and I are okay." he says. "Yea, it's a good thing you guys made up." I say and he shakes his head and smiles, "Because sometimes it is hard to be friends with someone when you were each other's first love." he says and I choke and start laughing. First fucking love? He's Jo's first fucking love? Now, this guy has got to be bloody shitting me. "Something funny with that?" he raises an eyebrow as puts the last of the plates in the dishwasher then walks back over to the dining table. "Wait, so you were saying you and Jo were each other's first love?" I say and he nods, "Well, yeah. It is hard at sometimes to see her moved on, even engaged much. I'm sure it's hard for her to see me with Stephanie at times to because there's always going to be feelings there-" he begins before I cuff him up by the top of his jacket and push him back into the dining table. "Let's get one thing straight, Jo doesn't give a fuck about you in her love life because she's with me and you sure as hell aren't her first love. Got it, Josh?-" I say before Jo and Stephanie walk over and Stephanie looks confused as Jo is shaking her head with her eyes wide. "What...the hell is going on..?" she says and then I look at Josh and look at her and just pin my lips together and laugh, "He really thinks he was your first love, Jo" I say and she shakes her head to put this all together. 

"Just..let go of him." Jo says and my eyes go wide. "Yeah, she said let go of me, so let go of me-" Josh begins before I cuff him tighter, "Don't you think it's funny how I let you into my home and you start acting like that and saying shit like that?" I say. 

"Hero, let him go." Jo says and begins pulling my arm back. 

"Because Josh, I think it's really fucking ironic-" I say before Jo pulls me back and I lose my grip on me and run my fingers through my hair and Josh adjusts his coat and Stephanie goes next to him. "I think it's best if you two leave." I say and Stephanie eyes widen, "Could you guys get a hotel or something tonight..I think it's best if Hero and I figure this out." Jo says and Stephanie nods, "I understand." Her and Josh run upstairs and get their stuff and Jo and Stephanie talk and then they leave. "Now, come with me." Jo says and grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs into my office and slams the door shut and locks it and I begin walking around my office just looking at random things in it as she stands there with her arms crossed and she looks mad. "What?" I ask. "Why the hell are you the one mad right now? I have every right to be the fucking mad one!" I yell. 

"Would you like to explain to me what even happened?" she questions and I sit down in my office chair and turn towards her. "Gladly." I say and she nods to let me proceed, "We were talking about how far and how everything has turned out between us and you guys then he proceeds to say how you two were each others first loves and how it's hard for you guys to see how one another has moved on and he added that, there will always be feelings there!" I say and lean back into the chair. She just shakes her head, "That's why you flipped out?" she asks. 

"Yes! Yes that's why I flipped out!" I say throwing my hands out and bend down leaning my face on my palms. "Hero.." she begins coming over me to and places her hands in my hair and I sit up and she moves back. "Is it true?" I ask genuinely wanting to know. 

"Is what true? First love-" she begins and I shake my head. "Is it hard for you to see him with Stephanie? Would you wish to rather be with him instead and just he's not your first love, I don't even need you to tell me that." I lean onto my palm and look down. Then, she walks up to me and pushes me back and straddles my lap and takes my hands and rest them on her hips and she places her hand behind my neck and I look at her mad and confused. "No, of course not. I don't want to be with him. He will always be a friend and nothing more to me, Hero. You know that." she says. "I knew it was always a bad fucking idea for you to become all buddy buddy with your ex.." I begin and she begins caressing her fingers through my hair. "I never knew he felt like that until..now. I always thought we were strictly friends and no feelings whatsoever. I don't love him, he's not my first love. You are." she says and I look down and she pushes my face back up to look at her. "Come on, you know that I don't feel anything for him, don't you?" she asks. 

"I know that you don't...but ever since he said that it just makes me think." I say and she places a gentle kiss on my lips. "I don't have feelings for him, I promise you that and I don't want to be with anyone except for you." she says which comforts me and makes me feel much better. "I don't want them back." I say. 

"But Stephanie.." Jo says and I look at her. "Come on, you can't make me stop being friends with her because of Josh! That's just..no sorry I can't do that." she says and I shake my head. "I just don't want you around Josh. I like Stephanie, she's fine. Just no Josh, please." I say and she nods and then captures my lips with hers in a passionate kiss. 

She begins running her hands in my hair and pulling at my hair as she grinds onto me as she's just wearing short shorts now and my hoodie. I begin to runs my hands up and down her thighs and squeeze her ass as she grinds onto me and smiles against my lips as I lift my hoodie on her over her head. 

"Fuck," I say as her tongue reacts with mine and she continues to grind onto me. I then pull her shorts down so quickly as she lifts herself up and pulls my jeans down and my boxers and begins placing her hands around my cock and I gasp at the sudden contact. I look at her as she's biting her lips, "Lift up, I need to be inside you." I say and she does just that as I rip her black panties off and then she positions my cock with her slit then gently sinks down onto me and we both gasp. 

She begins grinding herself down onto me, hard and it's so amazing to feel her right now..it's like theirs no barrier..condom. 

Fuck.

I don't care.

"I love you, I only love you." she says against my lips and my dig my fingers into her hips. 

She holds onto my neck as she continues to grind herself onto me harder. "You feel so fucking good," I moan against her lips and then I unclasp her bra and let it fall onto the floor.

She begins to continue grinding herself onto me until I feel her come under me and gasp and she breaths and then she grind onto me a few more times then I pull out from under her and let go on her stomach and I lean back she leans her head against my neck catching her breath. 

"We're a mess." she says out a breath and I caress her hair. 

"A hot fucking mess." I say and she giggles under me. 

*******************

I haven't wrote smut in so long🤥🤭🙈 anyways besties, did everyone watch after we fell and what are your opinions? :) Comment and Vote.

Much Love, A♡