Chapter 64-My Love

Josephine

2 years later, June.
It's the day, it's really the day I've always dreamed of and have been waiting for. "You're going to look fucking amazing!" Mia says to me as the makeup artist is doing my makeup. I'm shaking and anxiously waiting for the wedding to start later today. It's 10 in the morning and I just started getting ready. I'm so involve with my dress, I'm really obsessed with it. "Nora! Watch Ares and Adrian." I say as she's playing with them and Ares tries grabbing a makeup brush. "I am!" she yells. She's six now, and sassy as ever. The twins are two years old so they grab onto anything that they can. Nora has been the best big sister ever and Hero, has been the best dad in the world. We have been engaged for a long time, for about 7 years. We're both now thirty, we were young when he proposed but now here I am, getting ready for our wedding day.

"I can't imagine how anxious Hero is right now.." I say and Mia taps my shoulder. "Girl I can't imagine how anxious you are!" 

I let out a sympathetic shy smile at her and nod then turn back into the chair and the makeup artist Adrianna is doing my makeup. It's Mia's cousin.

"I want to get married.." Nora says as Mia is doing her into a braid on each side and then into a bun. Nora is going to be our flower girl. "You're too young missy." Mia says and Nora laughs. 

It's not a big wedding, it's very small on the beach in Los Angeles. I have Mia, Stephanie, His sister Mercy as her and I have gotten more closer these past years and then my step brothers wife Leanne, as we have also gotten closer and Riley as my bridesmaids and that's it, Hero is having Morgan, Titan, Marcos, Felix and Alex. I think this will work out perfectly. 

Next thing you know my Aunt Joc walks in and so does Riley. "Jo!" she says and hugs me and I smile. God she is so much taller, I haven't seen her since Christmas last year. "How old are you now Riley?" Mia asks. "I just turned sixteen." She awkwardly smiles and plays with the extra hair coming out from her bun. "I haven't seen you since you were like what 10!"Mia laughs and Riley shyly nods rocking back and forth. Riley is really shy but so sweet. She's very creative and she's in an art school in Perth. I am glad that she's in my wedding because she is the best little sister and I wish we lived closer. 

"It has been a while hasn't it." Riley smiles and then sits down. "Let's get you ready, beautiful." Mia says and begins running her hands through Riley's hair. 

"You ready?" My father says to me as he's about to walk me down the aisle. 

I let out a deep breathe, "No..but," I laugh and he smiles. "I'm ready." I add and he kisses the side of my head as my hair is just curled as we begin to walk down the sand. Everyone is standing up, I look around at everyone, just smiling. My dress is a long silly white dress, with diamonds around the breast line with a slit right in the breast line. 

I feel very anxious right now but it's everyone I love and care about watching me on my special day. Nora, Adrian and Arebella are with my Aunt Joc and they are smiling as Nora is in her light pink dress as Are is wearing a matching pink dress with Nora and Adrian has a pink and white suit on, they look so adorable I just want to cry, I feel so emotional today. 

I haven't looked at Hero yet, I'm sure he has looked at me already.

My bridesmaids all have silky light blue dresses on, I look and see them all with their white and yellow flowers. 

Then my father kisses my head and I walk up to the small stand up where we have the so called 'alter' with palm trees surrounding us. I then turn and look at Hero and he has the brightest smile on his face and I see his eyes tearing up, as well as mine. We then look over and see Dana slowly walk in with Diane towards the back and sit down.

Hero looks at them then at me and smiles, I was not expecting her to actually come. We invited her because Hero always wanted his mother to be at his wedding, no matter what. 

Hero's other Uncles weren't invited and neither was Darla and Janice. We just could not do that.

One of Hero's friends Jordan is marrying us, him and Hero have gotten very close from filming The Woman King. 

He talks and talks and its time for our vowels.

"With this ring, I, Hero promise to give you my life, my soul, everything I have to offer. You will always have my heart forever and always and I promise to take care of you and our children for the rest of our life through everything. I choose to love you through difficult and hard times. I promise to be there for you, for the rest of our life." Hero says and places the beautiful ring onto my finger. 

"With this ring, I, Josephine promise to give you my life, my soul, everything I have to offer. You will always have my heart forever and always and I promise to take care of you and our children for the rest of our life through everything. I choose to love you through difficult and hard times. I promise to be there for you, for the rest of our life." I say and place the ring. on his finger. 

"I may pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jordan says with a smile on his face. Hero cuffs my face and smashes his lips to mine as everyone claps. 

We're married! 

I am finally Josephine Fiennes Tiffin, but I decided for my career and the public I would keep Josephine Langford. 

We grab hands and hold our hands up in the air as we walk down the sand aisle and smile as everyone claps.

After the wedding we have the wedding reception in the beautiful place, everyone is at and it's on the pier along the water. Everything is white, blue and yellow. 

At the reception we are all dancing and having so much fun. 

"We're finally married." I say to Hero and he smiles and kisses me. "I need to ask you something." he asks as we are slow dancing. 

"What?" I say adjusting my hands on his shoulders. 

"Do you want to move here? Los Angeles?" he asks and I kiss him, "Really?!" I jump and he nods, "Well yeah, I can work from home and we could get a nanny or really pay Mia." he says and I look at him confused, "Mia lives in London as well with Felix and Walker what do you mean?" I ask and he shyly smiles. "She's going to move here too!" I jump and he nods and I kiss him and he spins me. 

"So is that a yes or no to move here..." he says and I kiss him. "Yes, Yes, one-thousand times yes!" I yell and Mia walks over holding Walker. "So you told her the news I guess?" she says and I hug her. "I'm so excited!"

"I already was looking at houses, unless you wanna move back into a apartment..." Hero says and I smile. "A house? Please? I want a dog, maybe two dogs, or maybe three! I also want a cat but actually two so it has a friend!" I yell. 

We aren't allowed pets in the penthouse and I always wanted some and the kids would love some. 

"Nora come here and bring the twins!" I yell and she comes over and I hold Adrian and Hero holds Arebella and Nora is in front of us as Mia grabs her camera and snaps a beautiful family photo of us that will end us getting framed in our new home.

************

Hey loves! This is the last chapter of this book and I want to say thank you guys for the support on this book. There may or may not be a second book but I will think about it, ahaha. Thank you guys for a wonderful year and this has been my first book actually to post and just thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! Stay tuned for more books coming soon. :)

(Btw they end up getting three dogs and two cats:))

One last time, 

Much Love, A♡