Chapter 58

Josephine

"Eager?" I giggle as he carries me downstairs in his arms after we just put Nora to sleep.

"Very" he says bolting down the stairs and I laugh as he rushes us into our bedroom and he places me on the bed and I fall back and he hovers over me. He pulls off my white button down as I had just got home from a meeting 30 minutes away. He begins placing kisses all over my neck and my chest, and the cleavage you can see with my bra on still. "You're so beautiful." he says. "Mmm" I say laughing as he is still planting kisses on me and begins traveling his lips down my stomach. Yeah..there's no way I'm not soaking wet right now.

No matter how many times we do this, I'll never get used to the way Hero speaks to me and just it in general.

"Fuck Jo," he says as he pulls down my black jeans and throws them onto the floor.

He presses a finger to my heat through my panties and I arch my back up off of the bed. He smirks at me as he lifts his black t-shirt over his head. Hero's had the same style for the three/four years that I've known him. Even though it's all black, grey and some white here and there, I've learned love it and it suits him.

I giggle as he lifts himself up on his knees and I lean up on my elbows as he unbuttons his black jeans and pulls them down leaving him in his black boxers. I then sit up and his eyes widen and his smirk drops, "What's wrong..?" he asks as he slowly stopped dropping his pants onto the floor. I then shake my head and turn around push him back to lay on the bed and straddle him. His eyes widen, "Nothings wrong." I smile as I pull his boxers down and then scoot down on the bed and he drops his head back and his eyes roll, "Oh god." He breaths.

I begin cupping his cock in my hands and wipe the little bit of liquid coming off of his tip. He then sits up against the headboard which allows me to position myself better. I then take him into my mouth and he gasps. He grabs my hair and pulls it all to the side like a ponytail to hold it. "I wanna watch you." he says as I look up at him as he's bobbing my head down slightly each time I go down. "Fuck, I'm going to cum already" He leans his head back against the headboard. I then lift my head up and wipe my lips and he pulls me to straddle him and he attacks my lips and his hands  around my ass.

"Remember," Kiss. "When we," Kiss. "Used to sneak around," Kiss. "Like this?" he says and I nod into his mouth. "That was fun." he says and then starts kissing my neck as I lean my head up to give him full access to my neck.

"I need to be inside you," he whispers into my ear and I nod and he then moves my pantie to the side as I'm still straddling him and pushes a finger into me without notice and I gasp. "Oh my god," I throw my head back as he adds another finger. He then flips us around in a quick motion and hovers over me again and he pulls my panties down quickly and then positions himself to my slit and eases himself into me. We both gasp at the same time because of the pleasure.

"Fuckkk," he moans and my mouth widens.

He goes slightly faster and I grab the bed sheets and it's taking everything in me not to scream his name and wake up Nora.

"I need to be inside you more often." he moans. "Mmm." I reply back as his hands are holding my waist as he goes in and out of me.

"You close?" He asks deepening himself fully into me. "Oh-" I choke. "My god, yes." I hiss.

He then pulls out and quickly comes onto my stomach and he gets a little on my bra and I release at the same time.

"Jesus." He breaths and plops and lays next to me as we both are catching our breaths. I push my hair behind my ear. "Hero." I breath as we are playing next to each other staring at the ceiling. "Yes." he sighs.

"We should of used a condom." I sigh.

"Its fine, I pulled out." He gets off of the bed and walks open the open door that goes to the bathroom to get a rag. "Besides," he says coming back in and using the rag to wipe himself off of me. "You need to get on birth control anyway, we won't be having any other children for a while, right?" he adds.

I nod and go into the closet in the bathroom and get two towels. "Right. I should go to the doctors sometime this week, but Christmas is this weekend." I say and he nods. "Yeah, good."  I go into the bathroom and he looks at me, "You okay?" he says and I nod. "Of course, just hopping into the shower.." I say and he comes over placing a gentle kiss on my forehead and then I see him begin to change and I shut the bathroom door. I unclasp my bra and turn the water onto warm. I hop into the shower and let the water run all over me.

I'm fine, but the thing I'm scared about is how I need to be in Los Angeles right after Christmas to film a new movie. I don't know if Hero can come with me because of work, I won't be able to take Nora and he won't be able to watch her. God, shits about to get so stressful. I got a new manager, Jennifer. She's amazing, I just got her in the beginning of the year and I've done a few interviews this year, online but this is the second time I'm meeting her. I'd start the new year off in Los Angeles. I told Mia about and she said I'm able to stay with her, Hero, Nora and I are able to but I don't think he'd want to go, or I think he won't want me to go.

After a long shower, I get out brush my hair and do my skincare. I then walk into the bedroom with my towel wrapped around my body and Hero's laying on the bed in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants watching TV. "How was work today, I forgot to ask you..well because..yeah anyways how was it?" I ask as I open my drawer pulling out a new pair of panties and a pair of black sweatpants and he left me out a black hoodie to wear. "It was..good. Busy but tomorrows my last day then I'm off for the rest of the year because of Christmas." he smiles and adjusts his hood up over his messy brown hair. "That's nice." I say and then change into the clothes and then hop in bed next to him and he places his arm around me. "How was the meeting?" he asks looking down at me and I look up at him and sigh and sit up. "Don't get mad." I say and he closes his eyes and breaths, "Don't get mad about what..?" he asks. I cross my legs, "I need to go to Los Angeles the day after Christmas to start filming for a new movie. I just got the part today and that's when filming starts." I say and he nods and bites his lip, "Why would I get mad..?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Because Hero, I know how you are. You'll get upset I have to leave." I say and he looks at me confused, "What?" he says. "Unless you'd come with me." I say and he pins his lips together.

I honestly don't know what he's going to say, I don't know if he'll go with me. He seems like he'd go but a part of me makes me feel like he'd refuse.

"I..uh.. Nora?" he asks.

"I don't know." I say.

I never thought about what I'd do with Nora with having my career, I don't want to take care of her less at all but it's hard with both of us having busy jobs and a busy schedule.

We did not think that over.

"I don't know either." he sighs. "Mia said I, or we could stay with her?" I say. "Your Aunt Joc?" he brings up. "What.. about her?" I ask.

"Nora could stay with her." he says. "In Perth? For three months? You'd be alright with that?" I laugh a little and cock my head to the side. "No, but I can't take care of her here and you obviously can't take her there." He says. "What if you came, could we take her?" I ask.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to travel with her, I mean we could?" he says.

Does this mean he'll go? I don't know. I want him to come but would it be easier if we left Nora at my Aunt Joc's, and he came and he wouldn't have to worry about anything. "Will you go?" I ask.

"I want too, I don't want to leave you." he says. "Fuck it, I'm my own boss. I can take of for three months." He says and I jump to straddle him and place my hands around his face. "I love you." I kiss his lips and he places his hands around me waist. "I love you too." he smiles.

"What will we do about Nora? Are we going to bring her?" he asks.

"I have to figure that out..I don't see why not." I say.

******************

Heyyy, here's an update for y'alls weekend! Updates coming up again:) I literally used to update this everyday I don't even know how I used to update this everyday. Anyways, comment and vote:)

Much Love, A♡