Chapter 20

Hero

It's now monday, the days we spent shopping or spending time together after her shoots. Josh wasn't filming on those days so I didn't have to see that fucker and neither did Jo.

"Thank god is filming over for today," Jo says as we enter the hotel door and she plops onto the couch.

"You tired?" I ask before my phone rings.

"Sort of, just a busy day." She says and turns the tv on.

"Give me a sec," I say and she nods and I walk into the bedroom and answer the phone to Felix.

"Hey dude," he says in an excited speech.

"What's up?"

"How is it down there? I'm guessing everything's good since your still there and forgot we have a game tomorrow and then the after party with just us bros." He says with a slight attitude. Game? Holy shit I totally forgot, I can't leave Jo.. but I have to leave.

"Tomorrow? Holy fuck I forgot," I admit and pace back and forth in the room.

I hear the door creek open to Jo peaking in, "Everything alright?" She gently asks opening the door fully.

"Yes, fuck it's fine Jo." I say and put my hand behind my neck.

"Dude, you need to get here by tomorrow morning." Felix adds which makes me more frustrated,

"Fuck! I know I'll fucking figure it out so can you stop reminding me, fuck!" I shout and in response Jo frowns and jumps back close to the wall.

"Okay Mr. All I say is fuck." Felix chuckles on the other line and which I am in no mood for. This is fucking stressing me out.

"Ite, Felix not the fucking time." I add and walk closer to Jo as she is playing with her wavy blonde hair.

"Okay dude, just make sure you get here-" Felix says but I hang up and throw my phone on the bed before he can finish. "Jo," I say and go up to her as she plays with the end of her light green flower dress.

"What's tomorrow?" She gently asks. I had no right to get upset with her, I just don't want her worrying about me leaving right now even though it would be better to tell her now so she knows, but I can't tell her now. God Hero, you gonna tell her when you literally leave her?

"Nothing, don't worry about it baby." I say and place a gentle kiss on her forehead until she gets a knock on her hotel door.

"Closet now," She whispers and I nod and hide in her closet as I hear her leave the bedroom door and shutting the door.

Josephine

What the hell is tomorrow and what is he hiding from me, I think as I walk to the hotel door expecting it to be Josh or Jordan.

"Hey J-" I pause, "Dana!" I say louder than usual so Hero can hear.

"Hey Jo, we need to talk." She says walking into my hotel and pushing past me onto the couch. I nod and slowly push the door closed, what the hell is happening?

I sit down on the seat and place my hands on my lap, "W-what's wrong?" I ask.

"Everything Josephine!" She says and throws her hands in the air. "I've been so stressed out with this family stuff, and I came here to apologize for not being there for you this week."

"Please! Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine. Take your time." I smile.

"Jo, you are amazing!" She exclaims. "I wanna call Hero, but I don't know if I should." She gets her lipgloss out of her bag and places it onto her lips.