Chapter 31

Three weeks later

Hero

It's been about three weeks since Jo and I have officially moved in together. She flew back to los angeles to renew her hotel and get all her belongings, which she claims she didn't have much in the first place. We have a very modern, greyish vibe bedroom with a huge window showing the city of london. Two of the greatest sights I get to see every morning, the city and her. It has to be a dream because I've never been this happy in my entire life. She hasn't talked to my mother, my mother somewhat hasn't even tried to contact me either. Jo had to fly to los angeles only twice since we officially moved in, to get her belongings and to do some interviews she got to do early for her new movie Skems. I'm so proud of her, though sooner than I know she will be flying back and forth for more interviews, red carpets and press. God, it's hard having your girlfriend as an actress but I promised her I would never get in the way of her career, no matter what and I'll support her through it all the way.

At the so called "internship" I am at now, I am officially the publicist for the newspaper in this town in london. My Uncle got me the job so I spend most of my free time writing, well it happened since last week. Jo has been making breakfast every morning really but sometimes I like to wakeup before her just so I can get to make it because she always beats me to it.

My family knows Jo moved here just they don't know where, so they invite her over to family dinner and family gatherings which I very much enjoy to even have her much in my presence and they know we are "Friends" for show but I don't think they think that we are much more, when we are much much more.

I really know possibly everything about Jo now, from her first favorite color to her twenty-fifth favorite color. She possibly knows much about me but not simply as much as I wish she would or could know, there's still so much she doesn't know.

I still am able to hangout with the boys, my best friends. They told me that they are really proud of me and how I went from a fucking frat boy to some boy who has fallen hard, fallen really fucking hard. I didn't necessarily "change" my life around for the better, I simply just changed my usual lifestyle. I still play football, twice or more a week and two games on the weekends, Jo doesn't care when I go out but I always ask if she would like to come but she insists on staying home and reading a book or watching netflix. I never want to stay out super late like I used to because I know Jo is waiting for me at home, which I really hate leaving her anytime no matter where to go, even if it's just to the grocery store. I always text her when I get to the bar and I even offer to send her my location but she again, insists it's fine and that she trusts me. I know she has trust issues from her past, but I really hope I taught her to love again, to trust again and to feel again. It's my plan and she knows I deeply care for her and would never let anything terrible happen to her again. 

Josephine

"Yeah...mhmmm...sounds nice." I say talking to Mia on speaker phone as I'm strolling through my closet trying to pick a outfit.

"Are you even listening?" Mia shouts through the phone on my dresser which snaps me.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I say as I pull out a light blue dress.

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird?" she asks.

Of course I've been acting weird. My Aunt Joc asked me to fly to perth...in two days to watch or to see Riley. Of course I want to...but how can I do that? I need to be in los angeles next week for multiple interviews for "Skem" the film I star in and I can't just leave Hero. Him and I have been doing so good since we moved in together. It's an amazing start to our relationship and I wouldn't of wanted anything better. He treats me amazing and even though we get into fights because I mean it's Hero and me, what do you expect a perfect couple? It's still amazing, he makes sure I'm okay and perfectly fine every time he leaves the apartment, he offers to send me doordash every time he's out and he offers to bring me every time he's out or he tries to send me his location. When him and I had the discussion about everything in our life well personal things he's been making sure I'm safe and that I trust him. I appreciate him so much for making me feel like I can trust again, Hero has taught me everything to trust, to feel and to love again and I know he's still trying to make sure I'm okay with everything going on.